Final Four

NT03

I have UCLA and OSU in the championship with the Bruins winning it all! These games are so intense! Despite the lack of dramatic upsets one of the best tourneys in a long time.

GMG

I would like to see a Georgetown vs UCLA championship. With the way they both played this weekend it was incredible the kind of grit they both have. What the Hoyas did to UNC in the last 15 minutes of the game including overtime was nothing short than SPECTACULAR....I've become a pretty big Hoyas fan during this tournament. Go Georgetown!!!!!!!!!

If UCLA wins it all, they will be the first team to lose the first round of the conference tournament and win the NCAA tournament.

I hate to say UCLA has a good defense too.

While that is a cool stat, I think it's one you can almost throw out simply because rarely do National Title contenders get upset early in league tournments. All four teams can win this thing, I'm not gonna dismiss the Bruins because of that stat.

And I'm a numbers junkie.