Roll call and how many are you bringing ?

calvin

I will be there with my son and I am bringing a newcomer.  He has season tickets to UT, so I have been trying to prepare him for the different atmosphere, but hopefully he will enjoy it.

Coodo's to you for bringing him, but you need to really, really sell the difference so that he is not SHOCKED at the difference. It definately helps with the tailgatting and all that they have added in the last four years, but if you have season tickets to Big 12 or SEC, or one of the four big conf schools, then come here never having been to a Belt game you are in for a HUGE shock. I grew up Arkansas, so for me it was a night and day difference and will be for him.

I will be there with my son and I am bringing a newcomer.  He has season tickets to UT, so I have been trying to prepare him for the different atmosphere, but hopefully he will enjoy it.

I have 4 season tickets, and fortunately, I've provided 3 of them to a poster on this board, so with me, all four seats will be occupied. I will be there at 1pm with my North Texas jersey on (No. 40-I've had it since Brian Waters came up to me on Media day at NT, and he looked at my jersey, and said,"Number 40, dude.")

We both had a good laugh . He has done so great in the NFL. I'm proud to wear his jersey number. My name (Rick Spears) is on the back. See ya there!