Basketball tonight

greenjoe

There's a game tonight ? Gee, I just looked on MeanGreenSports.com and it isn't the main story. Why would I expect that ? blink.gif

Note to the athletic department ...

Marketing : the process or technique of promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service.

from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

GreenJoe--

Come on man.  It is vacation time.

I expect to see no cheerleader (because of vacation break) and the same dancers who were at the U of H game (probably because they live in Denton).

NT by 15 with another 15 steals.

Don't tell the team it is vacation time. huh.gif

There's a game tonight ? Gee, I just looked on MeanGreenSports.com and it isn't the main story. Why would I expect that ?   blink.gif

Note to the athletic department ...

Marketing : the process or technique of promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service.

from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

No it isn't the main story. Could it possibly be due to the Holiday Season? There is an events calendar to the right that shows tonights game along with other upcoming games. Did you bother to look? ph34r.gif

Edited by MeanGreen61

No it isn't the main story. Could it possibly be due to the Holiday Season? There is an events calendar to the right that shows tonights game along with other upcoming games. Did you bother to look? ph34r.gif

The "Holiday Season" didn't prevent them from having a story about the loss to UH. And yes, I do realize that the events calendar is on the right. The point is that the marketing of North Texas sports is PATHETIC ! mad.gif

marketing unt basketball is like trying to sell poop in a box because no one cares until the team stops sucking

the cheerleading coach gave me a reach around at a party

ph34r.gif

WOW Quoner! That is profound.

But seriously, welcome to the board. biggrin.gif I noticed your username and I thought it might have been inspired from Seinfeld. Remember the epsiode where george and kramer were playing scrabble?

George - "Quone? that's not a word."

Kramer - "Yes it is!"

Georege "Use it in a sentence"

Kramer "To quone something".

laugh.giflaugh.gif

The cheerleader thing is pretty complicated. But they all do football because competions are held in November. But most of them will quit after competion because they no longer want to work. The whole situation is really messed up.

And they won a "national championship" in the weaker competion. And they refused to go to the next level. That is where things really get complicated.

Wow, that is really mixed up. Let's break it down.

But they all do football because competions are held in November. But most of them will quit after competion because they no longer want to work.
Competition for UCA College Nationals is held in mid-January. Competition for NCA is held in late April. If anyone quit after competition with UCA they would miss out on half the basketball games. If they quit after competition with NCA they don't miss any.
And they won a "national championship" in the weaker competion. And they refused to go to the next level.
All of the national championships that were won were won in NCA. That is by far not weaker competition. I am curious to hear where you heard it was the weaker competition. NCA is one of the top cheerleading companies in the world.