Game Prediction?

Arrowhead

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you say that the practices are a joke?  I know sometimes practices get out early.  They have had abbreviated practices all year.  Was there something in particular that you saw?

Heck illuvius, you write for the Mean Green Report. Doesn't it seem a little odd to even have abbreviated practices? If my job performance were equal to DD's, I'd be working my a$$ off trying to improve in fear of losing my job. Plus, personal pride has to come in at some point. I guess this is lost on DD.

IF true, this is a sure sign that DD doesn't care and shouldn't be here.

I only know Moot from what he (or she?) posts on this board, but I'll say this: 

Moot is like the Oracle on the Matrix.

That's what I was afraid of....I have the same impression of him---but he seems to know more 'administration' info than the low-level detail that he's going into here.

Moot, sorry to question you, but this isn't even funny. Now, if it's a sign that DD IS leaving at the end of this season, well...then I understand (not really as he's still being paid by us), but if we're supposed to be "building for next season" since this one is lost, and we're cutting practices short then I don't even know what to say....

Maybe we should come over the top of SMU's bid for Todd Dodge. Maybe RV is working on this quietly in the background??

Now, if it's a sign that DD IS leaving at the end of this season, well...then I understand (not really as he's still being paid by us), but if we're supposed to be "building for next season" since this one is lost, and we're cutting practices short then I don't even know what to say....

Maybe we should come over the top of SMU's bid for Todd Dodge.  Maybe RV is working on this quietly in the background??

All I want for Christmas is...... ph34r.gif

That's what I was afraid of....I have the same impression of him---but he seems to know more 'administration' info than the low-level detail that he's going into here.

Moot, sorry to question you, but this isn't even funny.  Now, if it's a sign that DD IS leaving at the end of this season, well...then I understand (not really as he's still being paid by us), but if we're supposed to be "building for next season" since this one is lost, and we're cutting practices short then I don't even know what to say....

Maybe we should come over the top of SMU's bid for Todd Dodge.  Maybe RV is working on this quietly in the background??

I see things, I hear things and some of the things I have seen and heard, especially this past year, would make your blood boil. . . . ph34r.gif Not to say everything I hear and see is bad; there are also a lot of good things going on. ph34r.gif

Why, NT80, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, NT80, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, NT80, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, NT80, why, why do you persist?

Yeah sure.  Me too.  I don't have green-tinted glasses.  I went and got green eyeballs.  And, I know not all of the players are going to quit on us smile.gif  PC, Baz, JQ, etc. are going to do what they can to bring us a win in spite of everything going on smile.gif

You know, we didn't play too bad against Troy, and I think ULM is on the same level this year. Last week was just a piss poor excuse for an effort though.

I dont want to LOOSE or LOSE biggrin.gif

I think it is important that we win these last two games. Especially since they are at home, and one of them is homecoming! This means alot to have a big showing for our fans so we have a good turnout for our opener next year, IMO. I want to see progress. I assume there is method to DD's gameplan.

0-5 at home is embarassing

Edited by Eagle1855

Why, NT80, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, NT80, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, NT80, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, NT80, why, why do you persist?

Because I choose to.

---------------------------------

OL: "Do you hear that, Mr. Weatherby? That is the sound of inevitability." (hearing the coming Emerald Express)

WTF?  Can anyone vouche for Moot??  I see him on the board alot spreading 'inside info', but this is not something to joke about!  Is this for real??

Moot's like Yoda, The Oracle, The Wizard of Oz, and Super-Fly Jimmy Snooka all rolled into one. If it was August and Moot said it was gonna snow tomorrow in Denton, I would pull out the tire chains and the parka without question. Who do you think leaked Valerie Plames name to Bob Woodward.

BTW

NT 20

ULM 10

Edited by Eagle-96

I see things, I hear things and some of the things I have seen and heard, especially this past year, would make your blood boil. . . . ph34r.gif  Not to say everything I hear and see is bad; there are also a lot of good things going on. ph34r.gif

Yeah...I observed a few things myself (through close proximity to the coaches wives' tailgating spot at one of the home games)....they said things VERY similar to what you just said....no details given, but they didn't seem to think we would even be competitive that day...and that is not good to hear from people so close to the program.

Does anybody else remember the MGR that had the comment from the "barber shop" that we really "needed" to win OOC games this year to help some of the coaches along?.....was Snyder's impending retirement already known by DD?...I thought at the time it was just talking about RF, since he has applied for HC positions every year the past few years and hasn't broken through yet. Either way, my brain is working overtime trying to make sense of it all....I have a feeling that I'm not the only one.