O/U on a .500 season

6 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

What is your O/U on the team being .500 next season with all the changes. 

I am worried about losing so much. 

Serious Cary Elwes GIF

The Final Four isn't final yet, we haven't begun to sign people for next year outside of the high schoolers and our roster is far from being set and we get this?  Let's let it play out and see what happens.  What if Ruben, Aaron and Edwards have a change of heart after casting their line and return?  Too many what ifs at this point.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Serious Cary Elwes GIF

The Final Four isn't final yet, we haven't begun to sign people for next year outside of the high schoolers and our roster is far from being set and we get this?  Let's let it play out and see what happens.  What if Ruben, Aaron and Edwards have a change of heart after casting their line and return?  Too many what ifs at this point.

Dude, they have already hit me up for my season tickets for next year.  

it is “Game On”

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

What if we replace them with guys that are better? This program is on a solid foundation. Over .500 every year should be the minimum expectation.

I agree.  My response was that someone is starting this thread and freaking out one day after these announcements.

• Upvote 3

I wear green glasses, drink green kool-aid, and bleed green….dont get me wrong.  I want a 20+ win season as much as anybody.  But they keep getting earlier in hitting us up for tickets.  I have my tickets, so I can now speculate, prognosticate, bitch/moan, and make insignificant wagers with fellow fans as to what we think we will have next season. 

I encourage everybody to buy your season tickets and join me. 

• Upvote 4

We needed some changes, just not sure it was this much change.  But look at the pieces Ross brought in this season.  Had we not gotten the injury bug we would have had 20 wins.  That should be the bar every season.

• Upvote 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

Take a good look at the Seton Hall and game and ask yourself if we can't do better..time will tell, but the sky is not falling, as it is an opportunity to upgrade.  Will we be able to throw enough money around for the upgrade?  Who knows.

Lost 3 starters in Kai, TP, and Abou last year.  

Returned 2 starters Scott and Jones, and a significant role player in Sissoko.

Losing 2 starters in Jones and Scott this year and a significant role player in Edwards.

Returning 3 starters in Buggs, Nolan, and Sissoko. 

On paper, the team is in better shape going into the offseason than last year if you look at lost & returning year over year.