New RB -Zach Evans from Minn.

UNT86

5 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

Just as long as this young man was on Coach Cobbs wish list.

BTW does anyone know the health status of our current RB's? Specifically, Farrar, Jackson and Johnson.

Farrar:  I don't know.  He is not listed in the participation report, and there are no notes regarding him during the 2023 season.  Was he injured?

Jackson: Is in the portal.

Johnson: Is in the portal.

Based on last year's roster and the portal, we should have Ragsdale, Farrar and Makenzie McGill returning with Adeyi, Jackson, Johnson and Adaway leaving via the portal.  It appears the recently committed Ashton Gray was recruited as a RB.  Is that correct?

Edited by UNTLifer

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Farrar:  I don't know.  He is not listed in the participation report, and there are no notes regarding him during the 2023 season.  Was he injured?

Jackson: Is in the portal.

Johnson: Is in the portal.

Jackson and Johnson.....oh my!

Farrar. That's what I've been wondering. I believe he participated in the spring game.

From his Minnesota profile

HONORS:
Big Ten Freshman of the Week (1x in 2023)

2023  FRESHMAN SEASON: Made his season debut against Louisiana and rushed 15 times for 85 yards and one touchdown • carried the ball 12 times for 45 yards against Michigan • rushed 10 times for 44 yards at Iowa • gained 16 yards on eight carries against Illinois • carried the ball five times for 23 yards at Purdue • rushed two times for 17 yards at Ohio State before leaving the game with an injury. 

2022: Redshirted • played in one game • made his Minnesota debut against Northwestern and rushed six times for 29 yards and one touchdown.

HIGH SCHOOL: Attended Rockwall-Heath High School in Heath, Texas • wore No. 26 for the Hawks • as a senior, led his team to an 11-2 record and a 6-0 mark in league play • rushed 243 times for 1,957 yards and 26 touchdowns, while also recording five catches for 78 yards and two scores • named District 10-6A First Team All-District • as a junior, carried the ball 199 times for 1,220 yards and 14 touchdowns • as a sophomore, rushed 135 times for 794 yards and seven scores • coached by Mike Sradlin • also competed in track and field • consensus three-star recruit • Rivals ranked him as the No. 10 running back in the nation.

also, his ESPN Profile

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Jaden Nixon?

You know I can't spill the beans.  I think JD and I are going to discuss it on his Patreon Podcast, and for once I knew something he didn't 😁😆

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3