Houston we have a problem!

Big Z

51 minutes ago, Cougar King said:

The main candidates are said to be Fritz, Traylor, Patterson, Kingsbury and Stein.

I personally say either Fritz or Stein.

Honestly I doubt Kingsbury or Traylor would be good at Houston. I have my doubts that Patterson is capable to adapt to the NIL era. But Fritz would be an interesting experiment. Just not sure if he really is chasing the bag. If he is, then Houston can certainly outbid Tulane.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

8 hours ago, Cougar King said:

The main candidates are said to be Fritz, Traylor, Patterson, Kingsbury and Stein.

Fritz would be good but he is old.  Traylor is old too though.  Seems like Houston needs a younger guy with energy.  The type of energy you need to rustle a steer or, heck even ride a bucking bronco!!! 

CoachSethonBron.jpg.338f8b74d4283be595002a0e55349bf4.jpg

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Lol you are delusional if you think Traylor or Fritz would take a sideways movement going to a really bad "power five" program. 

Kingsbury is public on how much he hates the recruiting aspect of college football so big doubt there. 

• Ray 1

4 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

Jeff Traylor would take it in a heartbeat to get out of the hole that is UTSA.

As much as I hate UTSA, that job isn't a hole and they did very well the first year in the AAC. No reason to let off that momentum unless you don't think you can replace Frank Harris (though I would argue their success isn't tied to Harris). I guess this would be a convenient exit point for Traylor with Harris leaving though. I don't see it.

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2