***Official Temple vs UNT Game Discussion***

GMG_Dallas

But now the offense is struggling the past few drives. Morris and the offense look complacent with this lead. There is no safe lead for us…NONE! Look at last night’s game between Colorado vs Stanford. Learn to put a team away. This is what Morris needs to teach them NOW!
A team will take the identity of their coach. If the coach becomes complacent and takes his foot off the pedal, so will the players. And don’t tell us later the PLAYERS NEED to learn that killer instinct when you are not exhibiting it. 

• Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 5

37 minutes ago, outoftown said:

For all the ragging on this defense... so far it has shut out Temple in the second half and now just gotten another turnover. Temple may not be good, but it is still that.

I will give them credit for the game today. They played very well in the second half. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Reading this thread without score updates, you would have thought UNT won by 7

Great win by NT, great D today making stops and forcing turnovers. a well balanced offense that could run and throw. There's not much more you could ask for

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Reading this thread without score updates, you would have thought UNT won by 7

That is a very good point. I am one of the biggest critics of this defense, but comon guys, you can't ask much more. Defense holds to 2 scores and offense racked it up. 

You guys would probably complain about playing early on a nationally televised game. Oh wait....

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Good win. The offense rolled over Temple and the defense came to the party, getting three INTs and holding them scoreless for the last 38 minutes of the game.

Let's play like this against Tulane. I always get them and Temple confused and maybe our players do too.

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I’d hate to see some of you guys in your normal lives.

”I know she said we could go back to her place later, but we need to be in her bedroom NOW!!  If we don’t have the killer instinct, we shouldn’t be on this date!”  

“Granted, more qualified applicants didn’t interview…and I totally COULD HAVE bombed this…but I guess I’ll take the job”  

So, what's your take on the game aside from insulting fellow fans? You're just fueling the same fire you want to extinguish. 

Be the difference 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 3