Season ticket sales

BBA1989

2 minutes ago, DentonLurker said:

Don’t hold your breath

UH just published theirs at around 24K, even though this is gonna be a tough year for them in Big 12 +2 since they lost players to graduation and transfer portal.  Hopefully our fans start coming back with the changed in the program leadership and a new conference.  

They will never release that information. Self inflicted embarrassment doesn't seem self serving. Though they should, so accountability can be put forth. 

Season tickets sold and donor levels outside of the W/L are the 2 most important parts of the AD's job (3rd would be building). In modern UNT athletics Rick set a precedent by never sharing. Other ADs to follow realized he never disclosed that information and held his job for years. They have followed suit. 

• RV 1

26 minutes ago, BBA1989 said:

Even though I live in the Houston area I bit the bullet and bought a couple season seats for $99 each using the promotion.  If we can’t make all the games then someone can have my two seats and blue lot parking for the game.  Hopefully they give us a reason to make the trips up and w shave good weather in the fall.  

Really like this idea.  Even if you can’t make all the games buy season tickets to show your support.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, RBP79 said:

Towards the end of last season so many talked of walking away from NT Football. Did they?

Me...I just keep paying for my 4 seats every year. 

I think the hiring of Eric Morris headed off most of that and I believe (and I guess we will see in 6 or so weeks) Coach Morris has reinvigorated the fanbase. 

Plus, we will see how well Jared does this fall with getting the word out and game day prep. 

• Upvote 4

On 7/15/2023 at 6:46 PM, GMG_Dallas said:

Well look, I live about an hour and a half away and work Saturdays but said F it this year and got the 3 pack of tickets for Temple, Memphis, and UTSA.

Similar for me ... I bought 4 season tickets this year after taking a 2-year hiatus from having season tickets.  While I know that I can only make about 3 games, I want to support the new regime however I can.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1