Frisco Bowl Classic seats getting scarce

greenjoe

18 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

I surprised Miami has not returned the tickets getting late to do that.  I think every team has to buy so many tickets to their bowl game.  If they don't sell their allotment I think they are on the hook for them.   

If I were them I would buy as many tickets as possible. Rather have empty seats over a green stadium.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

• All About UNT changed the title to Frisco Bowl Classic seats getting scarce

I have 2 in Section 130 I will let go for cheap if anyone is interested.

Section 130, Row 9, Seats 23 and 24

I bought two more to upgrade location and was going to sell these two but the AXS site won’t let you sell them even though they suggest you can.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

If you know someone needing to buy 2tix , please let me know or feel free to have them contact me directly...I have to sell 2 of the tix I purchased for a friend & his son as the Dad just tested positive for COVID yesterday.

I'm selling them @ Face Value & will do so with no Fees (unlike most online) if buyer purchases with Venmo or Zelle.  They were/are $55/ea...good seats, too, on UNT side ab 30/40 yd line (Sec 129, Row 6)

Thanks & Go Mean Green!!

c/txt-214-535-4416

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

35 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

Unless Miami hasn’t sent back their remaining tickets, certainly looks like a sell out after walk up.

They've got a ton of seats left:

https://tix.axs.com/x3mzIgAAAAA3Mr%2B%2FAgAAAACn%2Fv%2F%2F%2FwD%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FCEZDRGFsbGFzAP%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F/shop/search

• Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1