• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Ken14

Top 25 Votes for UNT???

Recommended Posts

I truly think we are T25 worthy...………….Let the Nation speak....

 

Edited by Coach Andy Mac
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ken14 said:

I truly think we are T25 worthy...………….Let the Nation speak....

 

We probably won't be recognized till late in the season.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danish43 said:

We probably won't be recognized till late in the season.  

Maybe a vote. But honestly I don't think we get any recognition until after we beat LaTech (if).

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldguystudent said:

Just don't dial it in for Liberty.  I think we sniff those votes come late October when FAU looms large. 

I will be there and will make sure they are focused.

  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Just don't dial it in for Liberty.  I think we sniff those votes come late October when FAU looms large. 

If we’re undefeated when we play FAU we’ll be 10-0 and probably will have been ranked for a few weeks by then.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

If we’re undefeated when we play FAU we’ll be 10-0 and probably will have been ranked for a few weeks by then.

And FAU will be a tougher game than Arky. 

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

And FAU will be a tougher game than Arky. 

I am not sure of that at all.

We just whipped an SEC school in their house. FAU is not all that  this year seems OU showed us that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We absolutely whipped an SEC school.

Problem from voters perspective is, that arkie has yet to prove they are significantly better than Baylor was last year. There might be some votes. But for UNT actually to get ranked, it will have to prove itself a lot more often.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

I am not sure of that at all.

We just whipped an SEC school in their house. FAU is not all that  this year seems OU showed us that

 

OU is elite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, outoftown said:

We absolutely whipped an SEC school.

Problem from voters perspective is, that arkie has yet to prove they are significantly better than Baylor was last year. There might be some votes. But until UNT actually gets ranked, it will have to prove itself a lot more often.

we got votes in the dickey Bowl years lots of times and we never started this good or dominated a P5 at their house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

OU is elite.

I guess we will see when we play FAU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NT91 said:

No we have not beat a winning team yet.

We only beat like two winning teams in all the dickey bowl years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, outoftown said:

We absolutely whipped an SEC school.

Problem from voters perspective is, that arkie has yet to prove they are significantly better than Baylor was last year. There might be some votes. But until UNT actually gets ranked, it will have to prove itself a lot more often.

Point well taken... but on another note, the bares got their colons cleaned by a basketball school.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt we get more than a just a few votes. CBS Sports does a ranking of #s 26-120 each week and prior to this game, Ark was viewed as #91, while UNT was #51. The nation recognizes that Ark isn't a great team. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be surprised if we are in the top 25 this week. I’ll be surprised if we aren’t in the top 25 if we’re lucky enough to go 5-0

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason Howeth said:

I doubt we get more than a just a few votes. CBS Sports does a ranking of #s 26-120 each week and prior to this game, Ark was viewed as #91, while UNT was #51. The nation recognizes that Ark isn't a great team. 

But it was a balanced all around ass kicking from Offense to Defense to special teams at the Hogs own house it will mean more than you seem to think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I will be there and will make sure they are focused.

your wife isn't going, is she???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now