ABC7 (Arkansas News) picks the MEAN GREEN

OurRankingisFINE

I enjoyed the prediction segment BUT...they displayed our logo from the wayback machine.

Edit: I just realized that that is the logo patch on my Booger game jersey!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

I’m sorry but I have been a North Texas fan for too long and I just don’t feel good about all of this positive press leading into this game.  

Football Gods whatever we did to you over the years I truly hope you have forgiven us  and this is not just some mean trick.  

This has serious potential to be the newest way NT completely guts me. This is shaping up to break me. For once I want it to be us winning one of these.

Edited by UNTexas
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

I’m sorry but I have been a North Texas fan for too long and I just don’t feel good about all of this positive press leading into this game.  

Football Gods whatever we did to you over the years I truly hope you have forgiven us  and this is not just some mean trick.  

If anything the football Gods are long overdue in delivering! We deserve this!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

#olddenton

🤔

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

While it sucks, if we can beat the Hogs I don’t care what logo to use 

Yeah, I've never really cared.  The very first time I went to a UNT game, and I was flat broke, like twenty bucks was a HUGE cash outlay for me, I bought an old logo UNT hat at Walgreen's in Denton.  I couldn't believe the grief I took for wearing it, and it wasn't the fun kind of ribbing your friends grief.  People were angry about it.  I had no idea what the current logo was at the time. The obsession over such things has always bewildered me. 

• Ray 2

28 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Yeah, I've never really cared.  The very first time I went to a UNT game, and I was flat broke, like twenty bucks was a HUGE cash outlay for me, I bought an old logo UNT hat at Walgreen's in Denton.  I couldn't believe the grief I took for wearing it, and it wasn't the fun kind of ribbing your friends grief.  People were angry about it.  I had no idea what the current logo was at the time. The obsession over such things has always bewildered me. 

Yeah it's not like YOU created it, fabricated your own hat with it, and then wore it, right?  I mean, at least you bought a piece of gear supporting your freaking school, right?