What Do You Want To See Against SMU?

AustinFromUNT

A complete demolition.

I don't understand how people think SMU is comsistently so superior when they are 94 on Sagarin--not world beaters--and two years ago we beat the living crap out of them. We aren't "younger" or "behind them" it's just the media already making up excuses in case we lose.

Losing to SMU is unacceptable, in any fashion, this year.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

I want to have a commanding double digit lead and get the ball on their 1 yard-line in the waning seconds of the 4th quarter and show them mercy by taking a knee and running out the clock - WHICH THEY WOULD NEVER GRANT US IN ONE THOUSAND LIFETIMES BTW...

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

I want to have a commanding double digit lead and get the ball on their 1 yard-line in the waning seconds of the 4th quarter and show them mercy by taking a knee and running out the clock - WHICH THEY WOULD NEVER GRANT US IN ONE THOUSAND LIFETIMES BTW...

I was with you there for a while, but you lost me there at the end. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Negative Harry. No mercy for the pony douche squad. I say we score the six points, go for two. And then onside kick it to recover again.

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

I want to see our Safeties cover the slot... Lamar's slot guy killed them. I would like to see our Dline get consistent pressure... they seemed to struggle with that against Lamar at times too. lastly, I would like to see better blitz recognition and pickup by the oline. The film doesn't lie, you blitz our guys, they fold... if they can stand up a bit more, we win. 

I want to see at least a 10 point win

6 sacks by our defense/2-3 INTs/ 2 FF & 2 FR

150 Rushing with 2-3 TD's from Wilson and a total of 200-250 Rushing yards from the Team

250+ yards Passing with 2-3 Passing TD's from Mason Fine and No INT's

Line to give up less than 1 sack

To See all the SMU fans leave before the end of the 3rd quarter with their head in hands crying over such an embarrassing loss. 

Thats what I want to see so my these a REALITY MEAN GREEN!!!

kill them all kill them GIF