UTEP (2/16/17)

Army of Dad

A loss could bring the men within one game of officially missing the tournament. A surprise win against a UTEP that has lately improved and is 7-2 in their last 9, could bring them within two games, with homegames vs UTSA and USM still coming up, but overall a fairly difficult remaining slate.

For the women a win would extend their winstreak to 4 and pretty much make the tournament a surefire thing and bring them to 7-6 in conference. A loss would tighten things considerably though, as the remaining slate for the women will become tougher again and also because it would bring UTEP within two games. The womens game deserves more interest if you ask me.

Just now, DeepGreen said:

Any way to "listen" to this game?  On the computer?  KNTU.com not working for me.

Have to listed to KHYI 95.3.  I have not had luck trying to listen directly on khyi.com.  However, I have been able to listen from the TuneIn website.

From Google, search for 'khyi tunein' and follow one of the links that mention listening online.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, THOR said:

And it may be my tv...switched to hockey game...wasp still there...confused as shit

Game is on 95.3 the range

Uh, 95.3(the range) may not be available down here in the hill country.

4 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Have to listed to KHYI 95.3.  I have not had luck trying to listen directly on khyi.com.  However, I have been able to listen from the TuneIn website.

From Google, search for 'khyi tunein' and follow one of the links that mention listening online.

Thanks a bunch man!  I'm listening now.

Why is the chat room not open for us "out-of-town" fans?

• Upvote 1