Navy against Army Game Discussion - please particpate with me

Coach Bill Lewis

• Harry featured this topic
16 minutes ago, Harry said:

Interesting game, Navy has some key injuries.

Very key injuries and Army's defense finished as 5th best defense this season... give me an Army win to make our bowl victory that much more sweet :) 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

As an old Navy man, I have to root for the Yacht Club to pull this out. That being said, you just gotta love this game for who they are. 

Totally agree. Games like this represent what college football is suppose to be. Not the ESPN controlled money machine.

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, Harry said:

Army playing good.  Damn they just turned it over again!  14-0 Army in the 3rd quarter.  They just had Trump in the booth.

Black Knights will be a lot tougher than UNLV.

And Trump dissed the play on the field, saying it wasn't very good. :huh:

32 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Army is still very turnover prone and not real good on special teams.

We can beat this team again.  And I think we can do it on the ground but we'll have to earn it.

Rick

Yeah. The latter half has been the story of Navy's adjustments, but I still think Army pulls away with it. 

The HOD will be hella tough this year, but if we're as prepared as we were in October, we definitely have a shot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Army's Qb just completed his first pass (out of 3) in the 4th qtr. UNT has to get a head early and make Army throw the ball just like we did earlier in the year.

Threw 1 pick out of those 3 passes

Also, we need to be extra grabby when tackling, Army has fumbled 3 times. Once by their Qb and 2 by Davidson

• Upvote 1