Mean Green Nation To Be Represented, 2016 Fort Worth Parade Of Lights This Sunday

FirefightnRick

Wanted to notify that Scrappy and the Mean Green Machine Model A will be in this year's Fort Worth Parade of Lights this Sunday night in front of tens of thousands.

Over 130 floats are registered for what is being mentioned as the largest registry to date.

Ive been trying to get the university to do this for years and now that the MGM is complete its a go.  This years' Talons are a great, proactive group and jumped on this quickly when I presented them with the idea and I'm excited to get to be a part of it.

This parade is awesome if you haven't seen it before.  My favorite are the flyin' elvis' on mini bikes.

Anyhow, hope to see you there.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1