Brint Ryan purchasing UNT AD naming rights for $1 million

Harry

Brint Ryan, the chairman of the UNT board of regents, has a $1 million.deal in place with the the school’s athletic department for a naming rights sponsorship.

The deal will give Ryan, the chairman and CEO of Ryan, LLC, a leading international tax services firm, naming rights to signage in both end zones at Apogee Stadium in addition to the floor at the Super Pit.

read more; http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2015/02/brint-ryan-purchasing-naming-rights-for-1-million.html/

Are you implying that RV and Shock G had a love child? A love child born of that sweaty, godless man on man entanglement who will lead us to membership in the the B12 and a national title game? ! Eh, sounds about as good as any of UNT90's rants.

I'm in. Count me in on the Ricky Denton bandwagon.

• Upvote 3

Are you implying that RV and Shock G had a love child? A love child born of that sweaty, godless man on man entanglement who will lead us to membership in the the B12 and a national title game? ! Eh, sounds about as good as any of UNT90's rants.

They once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

• Upvote 1

He has been actively supporting athletics, and start sobbing now......your favorite whipping boy. So when you insult the close circle as you call it, he is on your s$&%# list by default.

I mean, only at north texas.....

Your stalking of UNT90 is a little unsettling. . . . You might want to put him on "ignore" if his posts get you that worked up.

• Upvote 4

Your stalking of UNT90 is a little unsettling. . . . You might want to put him on "ignore" if his posts get you that worked up.

Whatever, he keeps making exaggerated statements to support his rants and negativity, i will continue to re butt them. I could really care less what he thinks, except when things he quotes are just untrue.

I know who he is and he knows who i am, and if i saw him in public i would shake his hand. He knows this. We both want the same things, we just disagree on the path. I am just tired of constantly the same song over and over.

Edited by flyonthewall
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I invited Ricky Denton to my house once. When he left all the Hennessy that was on my shelf was gone. Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 1

naming rights to signage in both end zones at Apogee Stadium in addition signage on the floor at the Super Pit.....The deal covers 10 years.

Here's to this as money well spent in which performance on the field and court are a positive for Ryan LLC. And if not, that there's some demand for accountability immediately afterwards.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He has been actively supporting athletics, and start sobbing now......your favorite whipping boy. So when you insult the close circle as you call it, he is on your s$&%# list by default.

I mean, only at north texas.....

This The Ryan Athletic Deparment sounds kinda high schoolish.

• Upvote 3

Whatever, he keeps making exaggerated statements to support his rants and negativity, i will continue to re butt them. I could really care less what he thinks, except when things he quotes are just untrue.

I know who he is and he knows who i am, and if i saw him in public i would shake his hand. He knows this. We both want the same things, we just disagree on the path. I am just tired of constantly the same song over and over.

You know what's negative?

A losing football program for 9 of the last 10 years. An AD that can make terrible coaching hire after terrible coaching hire, schedule so poorly that he has to buy 4 home games in 4 straight years and still have 2 five home game seasons in those same four years, and have an abysmal record in the big 3 sports, yet face zero job pressure. The deconstruction of a basketball program that is allowed to continue for three and most likely four seasons, a women's basketball program on their way to one of the worst records in school history.

Oh ya, and my posts.

Yet my post seem to be the most important thing on that list to you.

Discouraging.

Oh, and I agree with the rest of what you said.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4