Rice playing Fresno in Hawaii Bowl tonight

Harry

Umm..

Whoooooooops, definitely My apologies. Over sight on Utep 1st off, second off I guess I was predicting them to join C-USA next year, and with the recent recruiting battle with them, I lumped them in with us. We will write that one off to Christmas break stupidity. Move along nothing to see....

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 1

Rice is going to be very tough next year. Highly unusual, their coach already talking about conference championship.

Rice loses a lot this year. Hill and Taylor, their top two wrs are gone. The center and the left side of the line is gone.

The defense takes a big hit losing 7 starters. They run a 4-2-5 and will be replacing 4 from the secondary and one of the LBs. The defense will struggle and give up big plays.

• Upvote 1

If we bounce back you would think la tech and utep have to be some of our stiffest competition. Again nice to get those teams in apogee. However nothing a given and boy is the east becoming a beast in Kentucky and West Virginia.

GMG