New CUSA unis

jdennis82

If we're comparing the HOD Bowl helmets to the new UTSA lid, I think usage makes a big difference.

One-off alternate look...give me the carbon-fiber HOD look.

As a weekly standard...I'll take the cleaner, classic feel of the new UTSA white one.

I think I agree. Also if we ever go the route of the HOD helmet again, someone's gotta do something about the logo color. Too blue.
  • Upvote 4

I don't know why I like matte helmets so much? Wish we could get one like Mizzou. I agree with meanie, it needs the diving eagle.

(http://www.riddell.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/475x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/m/i/missouri_matte_black_speed_authentic_8004553.png)

Mizzou, with the "internet designed" tiger on it? High schoolish.

What?! That helmet is all sorts of awesome.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why I like matte helmets so much? Wish we could get one like Mizzou. I agree with meanie, it needs the diving eagle.

(http://www.riddell.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/475x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/m/i/missouri_matte_black_speed_authentic_8004553.png)

I too LOOOVE matte black. Would love to see it here.

• Upvote 1

Wow. All it needs is a "Tide", "Coca-Cola", or "Laughing Clown Malt Liquor" advertisement on it.

Don't laugh. Surely we'll see these iconic, "paid for" advertising names on helmets and jerseys in the future. Kansas uniforms, courtesy of Met Life™......so the universities can pay the players for insurance advertising.

The font Marshall uses for "The Herd" is total clown-shoes. Other than that, the all green is a good look.

I'll also agree that the throwback Uni was our best look of the season.

UTSA's helmet wins.

Why we can't get a solid green helmet with the eagle logo is something I'll never understand. It would make our all-green (or green with white pants) look like one of the better classic looks in the NCAA.

The HOD unis were the best unis they've run out, maybe ever (Despite using 2 different greens)

The 100 year throwback unis were great too (Despite the helmet, with the overrated retro worm that looks like a dong, and using 2 greens)

Current look needs a new helmet, green, with anything besides "north texas" written out. New pants. Jersey needs some slight adjustments like piping and number outlines. Get that set, and do an alternate once a year. Not hard.

How did these schools get new unis from Nike? (Sarcasm)

We got new helmets this year...and same crap with a shiny gloss. (which is fine, the gloss not the design) Sow was better, even though they didn't do it right last year, with uneven sized stickers, black with a white face mask.

I don't trust this ad to do it right. I was actually surprised they put out something remotely good last year.

Sorry Rick V, I know how sensitive, butt hurt and defensive you get when you read these comments from fans...oh I mean "your detractors".

• Upvote 7