Can we beat this on the Wing for SMU?

Harry

I did a quick broad count of the "dots" on the seating chart in ticketmaster. Looked like maybe 100-200 seats available besides the end zone.

No conclusions can be made based on the ticketmaster map. There is an incredibly small amount of seats made available through Ticketmaster. Look at the FIU or FAU games to get an idea how many tickets they put up on Ticketmaster.

Sumlin commented after the opener about the difficulty communicating because of the noise.

It will be more packed for the home opener this year. And louder.

I did a quick broad count of the "dots" on the seating chart in ticketmaster. Looked like maybe 100-200 seats available besides the end zone.

11AM start time makes it very unlikely that we beat UH attendance numbers. We would have to beat UT to pull that kind of crowd at that hour.

11AM start time makes it very unlikely that we beat UH attendance numbers. We would have to beat UT to pull that kind of crowd at that hour.

For any other opponent or time of the year I would agree with you but this is SMU. Know name, regional team, 1st home game. We will show up for this game across both alumni and student sections. I don't think we'll sell out (hopefully I'll be proven wrong) but we will get very close to doing so.

• Upvote 1