In shock

SSP

I take it nothing but speculation is left unless someone spills the beans.So here are the options:

If he is not on the side lines this means that he is

- ineligible because of bad grades or something similar

- or that he did something that he was kicked off or suspended, and the coaches would not say

- or he is currently not at the university, maybe due to family reasons

- he has a medical problem, that is so bad he can't get to the side lines

- he decided to transfer out for some hard to know reason

that is about the only options I can come up with. It is bad when you almost got to hope a player flunked, because it is still better than the other options that are left :( .

From the Sunday write-up of the scrimmage......

"Starting safety Lairamie Lee and backup cornerback Chad Davis also missed the scrimmage because of injury."

Well this thread sure has been an interesting read. TIL that the athletic department reads every word of this board and puts anonymous

interwebs people on its blacklist.

I wanna be blacklisted.

Just once.

But not for long.

No problem with the original post, but damn there was some serious stupid going on in the rest of the thread.

And let's not blast players' families for getting involved. Some really valuable posters (DT90, Mitzi, etc) are family members. Plus those family members probably had some level of involvement in the player choosing NT in the first place. You should be extra courteous to them, not bitter and vicious.

In fact, why I am being so courteous in this case? DentonAmerica, just STFU. And Steph, just stop taking the bait! ;)

Im not blasting family members in general. I am blasting family members who are trolling on the boards. The coaches read the boards, believe what you want but this is a fact. 95% of all message boards are all speculation, I only post things that I know to be 100% true.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No problem with the original post, but damn there was some serious stupid going on in the rest of the thread.

And let's not blast players' families for getting involved. Some really valuable posters (DT90, Mitzi, etc) are family members. Plus those family members probably had some level of involvement in the player choosing NT in the first place. You should be extra courteous to them, not bitter and vicious.

In fact, why I am being so courteous in this case? DentonAmerica, just STFU. And Steph, just stop taking the bait! ;)

You have got one serious internet hard-on for that girl.

• Upvote 3

Can someone please share with me what I posted that wasn't true? He hasn't been playing and I think I was pretty upfront about not having the answer as to why. I didn't offer any suggestions either.

Because I don't know. It appears that others have speculated more than I have. Did it occurr to you that maybe I was fishing for info myself?

Dead horse - beaten.

I think maybe it's best to lock this one up in case someone "crash and burns"?

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can someone please share with me what I posted that wasn't true? He hasn't been playing and I think I was pretty upfront about not having the answer as to why. I didn't offer any suggestions either.

Because I don't know. It appears that others have speculated more than I have. Did it occurr to you that maybe I was fishing for info myself?

Dead horse - beaten.

well...

do you have any info on Ray?

• Upvote 3

Im not blasting family members in general. I am blasting family members who are trolling on the boards. The coaches read the boards, believe what you want but this is a fact. 95% of all message boards are all speculation, I only post things that I know to be 100% true.

So coaches come on here to read 95% speculation and second guessing of what they are doing?

Really?

Well, to our coaches: STOP READING THIS CRAP!!! Concentrate on coaching the team. If you had coached more and read GMG less last year, We would have a CUSA Championship banner waving from Ogee!!!!'!!!11!!11!1!

Jeez

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

The coaches read the boards, believe what you want but this is a fact. 95% of all message boards are all speculation, I only post things that I know to be 100% true.

Only one sentence apart.

Quickest inconsistent statement in the history of GMG.com?

• Upvote 1

So coaches come on here to read 95% speculation and second guessing of what they are doing?

Really?

Well, to our coaches: STOP READING THIS CRAP!!! Concentrate on coaching the team. If you had coached more and read GMG less last year, We would have a CUSA Championship banner waving from Ogee!!!!'!!!11!!11!1!

Jeez

Who said they were second guessing?

• Upvote 1

Dead horse - beaten.

Tried to tell you! :-). Don't worry about the haters....world is full of them. They count for zero. So, carry on. Many here enjoy your perspective and understood exactly your original point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2