Rice (2/6/14)

CMJ

If we lose to La tech what happens to Benford when they return home? Does he a least have a talk with RV? He cannot take the full blame, the entire team is a mess but I will always support them! I just think first Benford needs to select a starting line up and stick to it. Then the players need to take their abilities to the court. Such a train wreck right now on all ends. It's fixable but we need to get it going soon. Hustle, get stops, and make baskets. Sounds easy enough haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

If we lose to La tech what happens to Benford when they return home? Does he a least have a talk with RV? He cannot take the full blame, the entire team is a mess but I will always support them! I just think first Benford needs to select a starting line up and stick to it. Then the players need to take their abilities to the court. Such a train wreck right now on all ends. It's fixable but we need to get it going soon. Hustle, get stops, and make baskets. Sounds easy enough haha

IF?!? What do you mean IF?!? It's only halftime but La Tech is only down 5 against Tulsa. If they beat the hurricanes we'll likely be their 20th win of the season.

• Upvote 1

At least there's no question what will be remembered as the high water mark for the Benford era. That 20 point win in College Station looks more impressive (and shocking) by the day. I know they're only 13-9 (4-5 in the SEC), but seriously...how the F did we beat them by 20? :lol:

Edited by CMJ

You guys, Rice is a good team and could crack the top 25 this season. Plus we beat A&M and played OU close. Both of those teams should finish in the top 2 this season. Just wait until we get rid of JJ's recruits and Benford gets all his guys in here, then we should be competing with the Heat, Thunder and Pacers for best in the NBA.

• Upvote 4

Rice's webcast is one of the worse I've seen. Stream was fine, but no sound for a lot of game, amateurish announcer, playing highlights during game, and occasionally out of focus.

Back to the game, NT sans Voss, who actually had a good game, has no inside game at all. I officially nominate Gaines and Coleman to the Barnett, Howerton, Knox Legacy Club of very limited 6'10 players.

I don't see how this club will equal the two wins it has in the rest of the CUSA season.

You guys, Rice is a good team and could crack the top 25 this season. Plus we beat A&M and played OU close. Both of those teams should finish in the top 2 this season. Just wait until we get rid of JJ's recruits and Benford gets all his guys in here, then we should be competing with the Heat, Thunder and Pacers for best in the NBA.

I see what u did here!!!

Hey now... We're all upset here, but let's not take it out on the Howitzer.

He did have a handful of games better than just about anything Coleman has given us so far. For some reason he especially performed well against WKU.

Edited by CMJ