Please wear GREEN at the Bowl Game

greenjoe

I'd don't see any bowl merch at Apogee. I found my shirts at Rally House Flower Mound. I bought black because I liked the design better. They did have a green shirt. Just didn't care for it. Since we are wearing the black Unis I'm not to concerned about it.

Edited by filmerj

I'd don't see any bowl merch at Apogee. I found my shirts at Rally House Flower Mound. I bought black because I liked the design better. They did have a green shirt. Just didn't care for it. Since we are wearing the black Unis I'm not to concerned about it.

Just sport a green hat or cap and life is good again.
  • Upvote 1

Rally house in flower mound doesn't have much left. Only green are a small and 4 or 5 2xl ss. Has some black and charcoal ls limited sizes. Went with the ls charcoal with Mean Green ( in green) over outline of the Cotton Bowl. Looks sharp!

Said they have sold a lot.

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

I just got to say, Rally House in Flower Mound, where I reside, is awesome. They are one if the few, very few, stores in DFW that carries Mean Green gear. I bought a hat from there a year ago and got my wife a pink UNT shirt which had a very nice design.

She told me she got my Christmas gifts from there as well as ordering from bookstore online. We were at Stonebriar Mall this last weekend and the only green gear was associated with Baylor...

Weather should accommodate any green gear you have. If you can't wear green, get your hands on some if those 10,000 green pom-poms they shipped to the Cotton Bowl.

I think there will be so many Mean Green fans in attendance it might actually bring a tear to my eye. Less than 48 hours until kickoff!!!

I'm going with a green t-shirt, a green long sleeve shirt over it, and black jeans. I'll have a green rain poncho just in case, but it's looking like that won't be needed!

I just got to say, Rally House in Flower Mound, where I reside, is awesome. They are one if the few, very few, stores in DFW that carries Mean Green gear. I bought a hat from there a year ago and got my wife a pink UNT shirt which had a very nice design.

She told me she got my Christmas gifts from there as well as ordering from bookstore online. We were at Stonebriar Mall this last weekend and the only green gear was associated with Baylor...

Weather should accommodate any green gear you have. If you can't wear green, get your hands on some if those 10,000 green pom-poms they shipped to the Cotton Bowl.

I think there will be so many Mean Green fans in attendance it might actually bring a tear to my eye. Less than 48 hours until kickoff!!!

I called Ralley House in Fairview about a North Texas hat. They told me that the Flower Mound store is THE store that sells North Texas gear. That chain frustrates me.
  • Upvote 1

Rally House Flower Mound has been good for us. When they first opened, they had very little Mean Green stuff, but promised to get more in. In August, they gladly accepted one of the football schedule posters I distributed. They have sent emails promoting Mean Green merchandise twice in past couple of weeks. They are in a great location on 2499 just south of 407 in same center as Lowe's, Office Max, and Best Buy.

I called Ralley House in Fairview about a North Texas hat. They told me that the Flower Mound store is THE store that sells North Texas gear. That chain frustrates me.

I was there yesterday, they had nothing. Went to the Galleria one today and they had 2 different jackets, 3 HOD t's, 1 HOD hoodie and a decent amount of kid's sized sweats. I ended up with the hoodie. It's black, but I'll take it off by gametime.

Edited by MDH

I am doing my part by bringing some North Texas

Dinner mints to the pregame party at the Embarqdaro

building. I should be there about 9 to 9:15. Driving in from

Waco. I ordered the mints the first of the year, They are either

in a white wrapper with North on it or a green wrapper that

says Texas.See you there Rick.

Scrappyman