Heart of Dallas Bowl Ticket Options

shaft

The inheritance still hasn't come through for me, but $75 is pocket change compared to all other forms of entertainment surrounding New Years Eve and New Years Day.

How many times do we get to surround those 2 timelines with our alma mater's college football team and at a bowl game to boot? If you ain't planning on coming to this, you should change your plans. (I'm sure some of you really cannot but for most of you it's not $75 dollar tickets preventing it).

Most of our fans don't have to pay for airline tickets and pay for hotel space for more than 1 night like they might had we traveled out of state for a bowl. Don't really know how much easier this could be for the MG Nation unless they put the the football field in some alum's back yards for this game. Of course, then some would have to get off the living room couch, walk thru the kitchen and then walk clear out to the back yard patio to view this bowl game. :rolleyes:

With decent weather we will have a good crowd but we have to all make sure we're all there to have that good crowd. This one will be a true team effort from every sector of the Mean Green Nation, Denton and Denton County

GMG!

• Upvote 1

Cotton Bowl - $140, Fiesta Bowl $95 -$335, Holiday Bowl $80-$120, If it were the Aggies, Bears, Cowboys or Techsters, they'd be fighting to pay $75 for a ticket. Friend of mine dropped $190 a piece for tickets to the Fiesta Bowl. That is on top of transportation and lodging. AND they are playing UCF. They will have no trouble purchasing thier alotment and their fan base is 10 times smaller than UNT's and they are not playing in thier backyard.

GMG!

I'd pay $1000.00 for one game if it was UNT in a BCS bowl on top of another one time 1k to the AD.

Those "less than" 500 tickets to UNT students should have been sold by mid morning or noon today if we are truly expecting a large UNT student turnout........

.......a 2'nd allotment of HOD Bowl tickets for our students is what I think some of us were wanting to hear about. One has to think for a New Years Day bowl game that we could get close to at least 10K students?

$25? The price for some to go out for beer and pizza? 1 week of Starbucks-priced drinks?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Those "less than" 500 tickets to UNT students should have been sold by mid morning or noon today if we are expecting a large UNT student turnout........a 2'nd allottment of HOD Bowl tickets for our students is what I think some of us were wanting to hear about. One has to think for a New Years Day bowl game that we could get close to 10 students?

the discounted tickets were due to generous donations by alumni, thus offsetting the 75 dollar price...now whether or not more donations from donors or the school will happen, not sure if more discounted tickets will be offered...

I know it is unpopular but for some of you with deep pockets who may be interested, they have opened up the $125 chairback seats on the HOD website. Somebody could get a couple of those and convince someone else to come to the game using their AD dept purchased tickets.

Edited by Cr1028

Just got my student tickets. Me and my girlfriend went in on it and got 4 total. Section 19 row 31.

:thumbsu: Super alums-to-be and super MG fans!

You 2 X's 15,000 + ticket buyers and we will make many, many people proud, especially Coach Mac, the Mean Green and HOD Bowl officials. Other bowl officials will be looking at this game very curious to see just how strong the Mean Green Nation is (and in our backyard for a bowl game to boot).

The new UNT Prez who will be at this game but still on the UNLV payroll will also get his first look at the Mean Green Nation and fan support. We don't need to let him down for damn sure.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen