Columbia (11/21/13)

CMJ

I am not encouraged by the game. We lost one we were supposed to win. I don't think this year will be much different than last year. Maybe a game or two improvement.

Who said we were supposed to win?

It is a hell of lot different than last year. Last year there was talk of being a top 25 team, this year no one expects much.

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 2

I want more on the coaching please... Go into detail about how Benford lost this game for us...?

It's always some calculus of players and coaching. Coaches (especially in college) generally get more blame than the players, it's the nature of the beast. They also tend to get more credit. I think every coach knows that.

That's the question. We are pretty damn talented but we know we can't win on talent alone.

Disappointing to see Aniefiok be a nonfactor after his performance against Nicholls.

He definitely is a nice piece to our team. Hustles like roger but he can knock down the three. Maybe we win if he does not go down. I would assume he would have been in at the end. Also Benford noted in the post game that it was not designed for Walton to take the three and he rushed it. He was the third option on the play.

• Downvote 1

I am consider the home team the one that is slotted as the home team on the schedule. We are the home team in the first two games and the road team against Portland. In reality they are all games away from home.

I hope we don't consider the team with more fans in attendance the home team

Might be a long season guys... All my excitement dwindles away with every game.

I almost forgot we had a game today and tuned in with 3 minutes left.