And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

McChick.jpg

Clucky Chicken: [ popping into the front of the screen ] That's me! [ flies up to a table flled with kids and their Dad ]

Dad: Hey, Clucky - why's the Cluckin' Chicken so chick-a-licious?

Clucky Chicken: Everybody knows why. It's 'cause I'm flame-broiled! Yow-zee-yow-dow! But that's not all - I'm cooked fresh! First my head's cut off! [ the cook chops Clucky's head off and send it flying through the restaurant ] Heads up! [ Clucky's head appears before another chicken being gutted ] Then I'm plucked and gutted - my intestines are pulled out. Trust me, you don't want 'em! Whee! Look at me! I'm gettin' quartered and split breasts, wings, the whole nine yards! Chopitty, chop! Then the pieces of me get flame-broiled. Hear that sizzle? That's me! 550 degrees! Good thing I'm dead, or yow-wee! Then I'm seasoned just right, and ready to go! [ takes a bite of a piece of chicken ] Hey, I'm good! Finally, I'm served to you, so you can chew me, swallow me, and convert me into waste matter. [ peers into the toilet ] Ga-ga-ga-gooey!

[ returns to the kids and their Dad ] Hey, kids, how's the meat?

Kids: [ chewing ferociously ] You taste great, Clucky!

Clucky Chicken: [ head spinning around the restaurant ] Holy fanoley! The oxygen's leaving my brain!

Dad; Any last words, Clucky?

Clucky Chicken: You betcha! [ singing ] "If you want a place for the greatest chicken, take it from my head, it's easy pickin', 'cause.."

Jingle: "Something's always cookin' at the Cluckin' Chicken!"

Clucky Chicken: Being dead never tasted so go-nobbity good!

• Upvote 4

Clucky Chicken: [ popping into the front of the screen ] That's me! [ flies up to a table flled with kids and their Dad ]

Dad: Hey, Clucky - why's the Cluckin' Chicken so chick-a-licious?

Clucky Chicken: Everybody knows why. It's 'cause I'm flame-broiled! Yow-zee-yow-dow! But that's not all - I'm cooked fresh! First my head's cut off! [ the cook chops Clucky's head off and send it flying through the restaurant ] Heads up! [ Clucky's head appears before another chicken being gutted ] Then I'm plucked and gutted - my intestines are pulled out. Trust me, you don't want 'em! Whee! Look at me! I'm gettin' quartered and split breasts, wings, the whole nine yards! Chopitty, chop! Then the pieces of me get flame-broiled. Hear that sizzle? That's me! 550 degrees! Good thing I'm dead, or yow-wee! Then I'm seasoned just right, and ready to go! [ takes a bite of a piece of chicken ] Hey, I'm good! Finally, I'm served to you, so you can chew me, swallow me, and convert me into waste matter. [ peers into the toilet ] Ga-ga-ga-gooey!

[ returns to the kids and their Dad ] Hey, kids, how's the meat?

Kids: [ chewing ferociously ] You taste great, Clucky!

Clucky Chicken: [ head spinning around the restaurant ] Holy fanoley! The oxygen's leaving my brain!

Dad; Any last words, Clucky?

Clucky Chicken: You betcha! [ singing ] "If you want a place for the greatest chicken, take it from my head, it's easy pickin', 'cause.."

Jingle: "Something's always cookin' at the Cluckin' Chicken!"

Clucky Chicken: Being dead never tasted so go-nobbity good!

:blink:

Pretty close. That commercial cracks me up because of all the fake 35 year old players. Our guys can get the flying penis UNT logo in there if you want to make it funnier? Let me know

flyingworm.jpg

"I'll have you know that that logo is the cousin of the legendary Iowa logo created by Hayden Fry. It looks like a flying penis and noone cares for it or thinks it looks good but it's still historic. Not that you would know anything about history though."

130360783631.gif

-UNT fan

• Downvote 3

It's easy to not give a shit when you're protected by your little moderator badge.

The amount of times I have used my moderator privileges is so low that I am sure even a Fried Chicken State graduate such as yourself could count to it.

Well, maybe not, the concept of zero is probably a graduate level course at UTFCS.