Best record in the DFW

BillySee58

Is it weird that I consider Baylor in the DFW area....? I always saw Baylor, TCU, SMU, and UNT as the big four in the area. I a

Ways wished we could somehow be in the same conference or at least play each other consistently in multiple sports.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 3

Is it weird that I consider Baylor in the DFW area....? I always saw Baylor, TCU, SMU, and UNT as the big four in the area. I a

Ways wished we could somehow and in the same conference or at least play each other consistently in multiple sports.

Very strange. I don't and I think you are the only/first person to ever mention such a thing.

They are in Waco which is kind of its own region in texas. There is open space between dfw and Waco where there is not development. Lots of it.

You are correct sir. I use to eat there but I now wait until Roundrock so I can hit Saltlick. Awesome.

At least Waco has a Rudy's. All of them taste a tiny bit different. I still want to spend a couple of days in Waco to check out all the random museums and stuff (Dr. Pepper, Texas Rangers, NCAA, etc.). Every time I've been there was either on the way to something or for Moot Court so I never had time. Is there anything in Gainesville other than my ex-roommate's mom and her Cajun cooking?

At least Waco has a Rudy's. All of them taste a tiny bit different. I still want to spend a couple of days in Waco to check out all the random museums and stuff (Dr. Pepper, Texas Rangers, NCAA, etc.). Every time I've been there was either on the way to something or for Moot Court so I never had time. Is there anything in Gainesville other than my ex-roommate's mom and her Cajun cooking?

Nothing in Gainesville, head west on Hwy 82 to Lindsay for BBQ or to Muenster for German food!