Post your Pics and Stories from New Orleans on GMG.com

Harry

While we have a good contingent traveling to New Orleans this weekend, many of our fans could not make the trip due to work or family issues. For those who are there please share some pictures and stories from the trip here for those who aren't able to make it! Safe Travels and GMG!

Also -- if you have issues with posting them in the gallery, feel free to email me at hwmiii@sbcglobal.net -- I am not leaving until later tonight and can get the pics up on the board for you if you email them up for me like this one of Green59 hitting the ground in New Orleans:

gallery_1_2_670728.jpeg

I will not be able to do these updates as much on Saturday and Sunday but will post any pictures I receive next week (as time, formatting etc allows) if you email them to me! GMG!

This is cool. Hope a thread like this happens for every away game.

Any chance at getting some captions so we know what we're looking at? Is that bar the official party place for mean green fans?

Yes the bar is at Bourbon Heat which is the UNT meeting place in New Orleans. We will try to take some pictures once it is filled up for a before and after. But it does look cool and very GREEN!

"Just" a tropical storm, not a hurricane. I doubt it will force rescheduling, and they are obviously not considering that a real likelihood at the moment.

The attitude down here is "no big deal." All the rain will be east and the wiinds will only gust up to 40MPH. Basically every game day at TTech.

The tour that we went on today isn't even canceling for tomorrow, and a large part of the your required being outside.

Edited by UNT90

The driver that picked us up at the airport told us that he is a graduate of Tulane and that his wife is a grad of North Texas.

GO MEAN GREEN

Did you believe him? He is driving a cab in New Orleans! Ha!