2013 GMG.com UNT Player Adoption List

Harry

I'm going with the now dread-less Marcus Trice.

Be Great 8!

9069044.jpeg

I'm so going to miss the dreads.

In keeping with my tradition of picking walk-on receivers who turn out to be valuable pieces in the passing game, give me Brady Brown.

6837161.jpeg

Speaking of hair - I know this guy has since cut it like Trice, but damn, what golden locks.

• Upvote 1

Going with Reggie Pegram...I know his cousin, who did great things here and in the pros.

9069180.jpeg

His cousin Eric was one of the best rbs in NT history, but was held back by an awful offensive team. I'm not going to say he was better than Dunbar, Cobbs or Thomas but he was definitely comparable. I remember an A&M game at College Station were the Aggies had a back they were touting for All American. I don't think Pegram averaged 3 yards a carry, but anyone that knew football should have been able to tell he was easily the best rb on the field.

aabuse24.jpg

Glick, I'm sorry... I'm going to have to intervene here.

I hate to do this, but you're an unfit adoptive parent.

Last year, And, well, then this happened.

The last time we let you adopt a player before then was 2010, when And after that season in your care... This happened.

I'm sorry, but until you've proven you can provide a stable, supportive environment... We can't just entrust Zach Orr to your care. You can have supervised visitation, if someone else is willing to sponsor you.

aabuse24.jpg

The last time we let you adopt a player before then was 2010, when And after that season in your care... This happened.

I'm sorry, but until you've proven you can provide a stable, supportive environment... We can't just entrust Zach Orr to your care. You can have supervised visitation, if someone else is willing to sponsor you.

Dude. That's harsh.

aabuse24.jpg

But Carey had a really good season that year under my custody as did Jimmerson. Their problems came during the offseason, not in my care! Case closed!

• Upvote 2

Who is the third Line Backer this season? I see that Akune is gone and so is Orr... Who will be the other starter? I want him... Whoever that is.

Do we even know who will be filling this position yet?

The third is Will Wright.

Ok, since I have the punter as my adopted player this year...yes, love me some special teams guys, I would also like to take a second player if rules so allow. As well as I like special teams guys, I like walk-ons who distinguish themselves through their hard work and EARN a scholarship through that hard work...

So...if OK, I would also like to adopt TANNER SMITH...TE....I think Tanner will see some decent playing time this year and make a positive impact. So, I'll be happy to report on his success as well.

So, Harry...if OK...sign me up for my second adoption for this season!

I usually want a big ugly because my heart is with them. This year I will depart from that trend and respectfully request to adopt Mr. Hilbert Jackson. He should light up a few opponents and give me lots to write about.

Edited by EagleMBA