Happy Birthday SilverEagle!

Harry

Indeed...well deserved recognition for one of the Mean Green's most passoniate of supporters..The very happiest of birthdays to you Silver! Your day...make it a great one!

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys!

Damn Rick! are you trying to make me cry? Rick, believe me, Elaine and I would be anywhere west where it's cool. But unfortunately, this year I would have to choose between 106 temps, or dodging forest fires. Plus we're "staycationing" this week-end and taking care of our very own grand-F-5.

Thanks again guys for the kind words.

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys!

Damn Rick! are you trying to make me cry? Rick, believe me, Elaine and I would be anywhere west where it's cool. But unfortunately, this year I would have to choose between 106 temps, or dodging forest fires. Plus we're "staycationing" this week-end and taking care of our very own grand-F-5.

Thanks again guys for the kind words.

Bill, I'd be delighted to have you and the Mrs. assist me in DJ'ing a wedding in about 3 hours since I know you love music so much. I'll even play a couple marching band selections in your honor while everyone goes back inside to the A/C.

Half of todays wedding will be outside and it will probably be at least 102 heat index even at 7:00 PM tonight! It's these summer

wedding where I earn my spurs, believe me.

Hope you do have a great B'day celebration for youself, though!

GMG!

• Upvote 1

Bill, I'd be delighted to have you and the Mrs. assist me in DJ'ing a wedding in about 3 hours since I know you love music so much. I'll even play a couple marching band selections in your honor while everyone goes back inside to the A/C.

Half of todays wedding will be outside and it will probably be at least 102 heat index even at 7:00 PM tonight! It's these summer

wedding where I earn my spurs, believe me.

Hope you do have a great B'day celebration for youself, though!

GMG!

Damn Jim! no one can ever say being a DJ is an easy gig!

Edited by SilverEagle

Bill, I'm sorry that I got to the party a little late but I hope that this day was G-R-E-A-T. We've spent a few hours rehashing NT football history and I wish that we had thousands more knowledgable and enthused fans as you but, then again, I know that isn't posssible. You're the best and I wish you the best.

• Upvote 1

Bill, I'm sorry that I got to the party a little late but I hope that this day was G-R-E-A-T. We've spent a few hours rehashing NT football history and I wish that we had thousands more knowledgable and enthused fans as you but, then again, I know that isn't posssible. You're the best and I wish you the best.

Thanks Jack. Someone with the athletic dept, or media services ought to sit down with you and several others to get an oral history of North Texas athletics.