NEW UNT ALL CENTURY TEAM POSTER

Harry

I picked up one after the spring game. I think it's a pretty cool poster. Only question I have: are there no action shots of Burks Washington? He didn't play that long ago.

Can you define "long ago?" It's gotta be somewhere between 40 and 100 years ago.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sad, but it's because this school is so devoid of actual pro success, the AD is grasping at any semblance of success.

Then why not Mean Joe in his Steelers uni and the others in their pro unis. And not disagreeing with you Dan. I would imagine that since he was a tight end, somebody thought the jersey number looked out of place. IMHO, it is North Tx All Century and everybody should have on the UNT uni!

• Upvote 4

Then why not Mean Joe in his Steelers uni and the others in their pro unis. And not disagreeing with you Dan. I would imagine that since he was a tight end, somebody thought the jersey number looked out of place. IMHO, it is North Tx All Century and everybody should have on the UNT uni!

Agree, they should all be in UNT unis!

• Upvote 1

Sad, but it's because this school is so devoid of actual pro success, the AD is grasping at any semblance of success.

Sad, but this poster isn't, or shouldn't be, about pro success. This is the North Texas All Century Team not the North Texas all pro team. I think your reasoning is a tad off.

• Upvote 2

Sad, but this poster isn't, or shouldn't be, about pro success. This is the North Texas All Century Team not the North Texas all pro team. I think your reasoning is a tad off.

My reasoning? I did not make the poster, I am just giving my thoughts as to why the AD decided to do it that way....

• Upvote 1

This thread proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that we can and will complain about anything.

It's things like this we should complain about. I can't imagine any other IA program would show their all-century team in uniforms other than the school they represented.

If this was a one time thing, it would be no big deal, but we tend to do things like this all the time. How about that new season trailer? I especially liked the inclusion of Idaho and only hope they reciprocate.

Brian Waters was Number 40 when he played at NT. Remember him well.

I do to, but with all his moving from DL to TE and back would lose the average fan that doesn't follow the team like to posters on here.