UTA - UNT

utamav91

I appreciate your humility... but you guys, as fans, and your team should be very confident coming into this game. I don't expect anything like last year's debacle either, but that's only because Mitchell is on the floor.

You did know we were beaten by a DII team right?

Go Mean Green!

However, this series is very unpredictable. The number of crazy, crazy games that have gone down to the wire, or past the wire, is incredible.

That's because a GED and a pulse is all you need to get into UNT.

Awww look, a douchenozzle is coming onto another school's message board and talking trash between two schools in a game COMPLETELY unrelated to your school.

Do you, cougar queen, and gl2g have some sort of love triangle thing going on?

• Upvote 1

Awww look, a douchenozzle is coming onto another school's message board and talking trash between two schools in a game COMPLETELY unrelated to your school.

Do you, cougar queen, and gl2g have some sort of love triangle thing going on?

Human centipede between these douchers? Who is at the end?

Edited by glick1980

I and many people I know have applied to UNT, TCU, SMU, Houston, Rice etc and let me tell you that it's easy getting into ANY school. The difficulty is what major you declare which will have it's own admission standards. Let's not lose sight of reality of getting into college.

With all that said it's once again ridiculous knocking any school as it's not what school you go to but what is between the ears and how you apply your skills in the real world.

• Upvote 2

It is the TCU spirit to give back to the less fortunate. I am giving my time and company to the needy.

I'm sure that the unfortunate and needy dealers of Ft Worth are very appreciative of your charity. I have no doubt that they simply had deprived childhoods, and need all the help and support from TCU students that they can get.

Edited by foutsrouts

Looks like you guys are envious of our RICH traditions and success. Such a shame really.

What's a shame is that you believe that and embrace it. The tcu alums I know are beginning to loathe the students that are calling tcu home these days. To the point that they admit if they were looking for colleges today, tcu would not be an option. Doesn't mean they don't love their school, just not much love for the people that go to it.

Thought this thread was about the UNT- UTA BB game Wednesday evening at the Super Pit. So, going that route, let's be the optimist here...odd for me, right? I am going to predict a UNT win on Wednesday for the men against UTA. I do think it will be an exciting and close game, but the good guys get it going down the stretch and the Mavs cannot hang with the pressure.

So, good guys win by 8 in regulation....See you at the Super Pit Wednesday!

I am going to the game tonight, but I realize that I have never actually been to a basketball game that wasn't either while I was a student or not a student and on a weekend or over semester/holiday break. So, I have always parked in the lot in front of Clark Hall. Can someone let me know if that is an option tonight, or is there parking at Fouts or somewhere else?

Edited by jredallas