Earthquake!

UNTcrazy727

I took my oldest daughter to OSU this weekend for a campus visit. Earthquakes were uncomfortable. Game was awesome. The band and announcer has quite a pregame intro, really works the crowd into a frenzy before the team comes out. Great orchestrated chants on both sides of the stadium. Record attendance of 59,000.

I took my oldest daughter to OSU this weekend for a campus visit. Earthquakes were uncomfortable. Game was awesome. The band and announcer has quite a pregame intro, really works the crowd into a frenzy before the team comes out. Great orchestrated chants on both sides of the stadium. Record attendance of 59,000.

Ohhhh you didn't just go there.

silverfox.gif

• Upvote 1

my wife and I felt it last night. At first I thought the dog was shaking my chair, then I thought it was just a big truck driving by or something. My wife asked me if I was feeling that and started to panic...I thought it was pretty cool. It was just a slow swaying for about 15 seconds, not too bad, but very surreal once we figured out what it was.

• Upvote 1

I was in Norman as well, at Brothers Pub paying my tab after LSU-Bama game when the whole table starting shaking. I thought my buddy was kicking it, then I noticed the light fixtures swaying and the beer signs on the window moving. Strangest 30 seconds of my life.

At least I can say "I survived the Great Quake of 2011"

• Upvote 1