ULM Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

ULM is 2-4, just like UNT. They pounded Troy last week and have some tough losses to some pretty good teams. Their offense appears to be clicking now.

UNT is reeling on offense, but defensively, we have confidence/swagger (at least through 3 quarters). Will the passing game take flight?

UNT protects Apogee in a close one:

UNT - 27

ULM - 24

UNT - arbitrary score

ULM - other arbitrary score

angry GMG.com post count regardless of W/L outcome -- 2,534

But seriously, the line has moved in ULM's favor this week from -3 to -6. Even with a small turnout in attendance, the newfound home field advantage negates that, and UNT pulls away with a win by a margin of 10 points.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what to make of this game. If their showing against Troy was their coming out party, it could be ugly. Judging by how they've played the rest of the year, I have to think it was kind of a fluke.

Regardless, we're going to need a lot more offense than we've had to this point of the season. I'll generously assume we find a little . . .

UNT 24

ULM 21

Well, I just hate that I bite on these prediction threads, but i do. So, here goes...like several here I think this will be a close game and will also be fairly high scoring...I think UNT manages to protect the home field with a 4th quarter come from behind (but not far behind win:

UNT 31

ULM 28

Both teams need a win and both teams probably think they CAN win...it will be a good game...back and forth. If you miss it, you will wish you hadn't.

Just got done watching video on Monroe this year (paid a month's subscription to their Warhawk On Demand or whatever it is), and I think that this game is going to hinge on their defense. They're not big size-wise, but they swarm the ball and are excellent tacklers. Like most other weeks, so goes the running game, so goes our game plan. I think their D leaves them exceptionally vulnerable to play action, but in order to have legit play action, we need to run.

Establish the run:

UNT 27

ULM 24

Don't establish the run:

UNT 17

ULM 28

• Upvote 1

Just got done watching video on Monroe this year (paid a month's subscription to their Warhawk On Demand or whatever it is), and I think that this game is going to hinge on their defense. They're not big size-wise, but they swarm the ball and are excellent tacklers. Like most other weeks, so goes the running game, so goes our game plan. I think their D leaves them exceptionally vulnerable to play action, but in order to have legit play action, we need to run.

Establish the run:

UNT 27

ULM 24

Don't establish the run:

UNT 17

ULM 28

MeanGreenWithEnvy I agree with almost everything you say except the score.

Establish the Run I think UNT runs wild

UNT 35

ULM 17

Don't establish the run but gets the passing game going

UNT 42

ULM 21

Don't establish the run nor passing game The D gets tired

UNT 21

ULM 35