Cyril Lemon

NT03

Very nice & BIG pickup !!!

Beat out a nice list of teams

Including FIU. Knock em all you want...they played football in December while we stayed home. Just wanted to remind that we need to beat the Sun Belt teams before we declare ourselves too good to be associated with them.

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 3

This is a game-changer folks. And not just in the obvious way. The English language periodically changes, words take on new meanings due to major events. Mark this day down, because 4-5 years from now, one of you will be somewhere, and someone will say to you "You got a lemon." This will be followed by a hi-five because it will mean a good thing.

• Upvote 3

http://houston.scout.com/a.z?s=215&p=8&c=1&nid=5118493

Marble Falls is 4-A....so this kid comes in much more tested...than Okafor.

I heartily agree and I like your comparing him to Okafor. Since Houston had offered Lemon I consider this a payback swap. Okafor may have a lot of potential but Lemon is much more proven.

I heartily agree and I like your comparing him to Okafor. Since Houston had offered Lemon I consider this a payback swap. Okafor may have a lot of potential but Lemon is much more proven.

I had nothing in particular against Okafor, even after he flipped. However, once I saw where he had no varsity experience, I was glad that scholarship was freed up for someone who did. I'm happy about the way this turned out.

This is a an oustanding pickup! Premium talent in the trenches. This guy was offered on a trip to Missouri and is coming to Denton. Last time I checked, Missouri has a pretty good offense that starts in the trenches with their athletic linemen who do a great job protecting the QB and creating massive running lanes the few times they do run.

Cyril will be an impact player here. This is great stuff!

• Upvote 1