Throw Your Tortillas

eppy4life

Transfers for maybe both. 4 possible candidates , 1 just south of here the other 3 from that suck ass state to the north

If we talking HS players : Henry , Ben Dillard or a Alex Cooper

Yea I see on Rivals Dillard and Cooper are still available... but will they help? Wont we still need height? Do we get one more big and one more guard or what? Also.. where did that Hubo kid go, any news? or off to Baylor :(

Don't have 2 more to give for sure.

Josh/Dom/Tristan/George/Shannon are done. 2 ships are open through the season (Mangrum and McGhee).

Jordan/Chris/Trey/Forrest/Walton are all signed. If Cam Spencer gets his 6th year approved, we only have on scholarship left to give (assuming Mitchell gets his grades and earns a ship for next year).

And the correct answer is that it needs to go to Nolan Dennis. Colin would have wanted it that way.

Nolan Dennis , Roger Franklin & TJ Taylor all knock on JJ's door at the exact sametime... Who does he let in ??

Yea I see on Rivals Dillard and Cooper are still available... but will they help? Wont we still need height? Do we get one more big and one more guard or what? Also.. where did that Hubo kid go, any news? or off to Baylor :(

I would take Diilard in a heart beat , I really don't know much about Coop

Why am I the only one who wants Cam back ???

Edited by NT03

I do not want Cam Spence back....

-- and do you not think Mitchell will turn it around and play next December?

Whether you want him or not, they've already said they'll pursue a 6th year for him.

I mentioned "if" just to explain where the count was coming from. He's (EDIT: talking about Mitchell here) not on ship now, but we have to hold one for him for next year as though he were.

As to NT03's question... Taylor is a year of JUCO away, so he wouldn't be on the table. If Nolan Dennis wants to come, Nolan Dennis gets a scholarship. That's my answer.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

Why am I the only one who wants Cam back ???

You aren't. I like Cam, and his dad is one of my favorite people at road and tournament games.

Cam can play strong, physical post defense and score on 2nd chances like Hogans has done all year. Anyone who wants him out to free up the ship should stop and remember what happened to us when Mangrum walked out the door. If the NCAA gives him another year, I'll take it and be damn glad to have an experienced post who can play a necessary and not always easy to fill role.

• Upvote 1

You aren't. I like Cam, and his dad is one of my favorite people at road and tournament games.

Cam can play strong, physical post defense and score on 2nd chances like Hogans has done all year. Anyone who wants him out to free up the ship should stop and remember what happened to us when Mangrum walked out the door. If the NCAA gives him another year, I'll take it and be damn glad to have an experienced post who can play a necessary and not always easy to fill role.

THIS MAN GETS IT !!!!

What if it were between Jarion Henry and Nolan Dennis?

Jarion Henry, much like Nolan Dennis, may be an option for us 2 years after graduating high school.

At least a future Jarion Henry transfer wouldn't involve a sit-out year.

Even if Jarion does get D1 eligible, I'd take Nolan Dennis.

Whether you want him or not, they've already said they'll pursue a 6th year for him.

I mentioned "if" just to explain where the count was coming from. He's (EDIT: talking about Mitchell here) not on ship now, but we have to hold one for him for next year as though he were.

As to NT03's question... Taylor is a year of JUCO away, so he wouldn't be on the table. If Nolan Dennis wants to come, Nolan Dennis gets a scholarship. That's my answer.

A year away from JUCO? you can play at JUCO only one year and then come to the ncca....

Don't have 2 more to give for sure.

Josh/Dom/Tristan/George/Shannon are done. 2 ships are open through the season (Mangrum and McGhee).

Jordan/Chris/Trey/Forrest/Walton are all signed. If Cam Spencer gets his 6th year approved, we only have on scholarship left to give (assuming Mitchell gets his grades and earns a ship for next year).

And the correct answer is that it needs to go to Nolan Dennis. Colin would have wanted it that way.

Would Baylor give up their signed LOI?

Dennis

To be honest, I thought he was what Vito's post was all about.

I really don't understand this news having to be football news to be happy in UNT-Land. I mean, we just got a stadium for the football team, and a DI coach to go with it.

Throw basketball a bone when an NBA lottery pick wants to at least attempt to play here. Give a golf clap. Snap your fingers. Have a natty lite. Don't go overboard if you don't want to. But christ, to write a post with doodoo as the words is perplexing.

Edited by MeanMag

FWIW , Alex Cooper committed today to u of h...for football