Leavitt Documents

Leavitt docs

Includes:

-letter from USF to Leavitt giving him notice of firing and the reason

-official investigation report

-contract signed in 2008

-copies of school policies that Leavitt's action ran afoul

Guys, I think Jim Leavitt is a good football coach. However, this lawsuit is not going to be settled soon. I've also looked into his attorney, some of his past work, and I believe he is driving this thing further than it should be driven.

Mediation was held on February 22, but the two sides could not agree on a settlement. That a mediation occurred tells me the school was willing to settle and put the matter behind them. In subsequent interviews I've read and watched, Leavitt's attorney appears to be dead set against it. Leavitt defers to his attorney; he doesn't know any better.

The bottom line is this - we've got enough problems as it is. There are enough witnesses against Leavitt that, I believe, if his attorney keeps pushing, it will not turn out well for him.

The last thing we need is to hire a guy in a lawsuit and have the whole thing publicized while he's our coach. We should not consider a coach that we might have to let go within a span of two years because of actions at a prior school.

The whole incident is dirty. I'm wholly uninterested in what MizzouTigers' opinion or connection is. He has obvious bias.

My bias is toward finding the right coach for my alma mater. To me, that means bringing someone in with a clean slate. Contrary to what MizzouTigers says, this isn't a slam dunk issue in favor of Leavitt. This will drag out because there are enough witnesses to drag it out; and, he has an attorney apparently hell bent on dragging it out.

Overall, I believe you've got to compare Leavitt's situation with that of his former co-worker Mark Mangino. The terms of that settlement are here: KU-Mangino Settlement

As you can read, the settlement between KU and Mangino specifically state that neither side admits liability. The University agreed to withdraw the internal investigation, the letter of firing, and talking points. Mangino also agreed to waive any future claims under certain Federal laws.

For this, Mangino received a lump sum cash payment of $3 million, health insurance premiums on a current policy, and life insurance premiums on a current policy. Both sides agreed not "to disparage" the other publicly.

The records are under seal, and the agreement is between Mangino and "Kansas Athletics, Inc." Kansas Athletics, Inc. is a non-profit that helps fund the KU athletic department. USF also has one, and it is clearly a part of Leavitt's contract.

Part of the struggle between USF and Leavitt's lawyer is which documents are public and which are private. The USF foundation is private and wouldn't have to release certain documents to Leavitt's attorney. Those deemed public would.

As you can see, this will drag on...and on and on. Mangino's attorney, in my eyes, did the right thing by getting him a good settlement and out of further negative publicity as quickly as possible. It is my opinion that Leavitt's attorney has unwisely chosen the other course; one that will prevent his client from gaining another coaching position until he is done posturing.

What's the old saying? Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. I would suggest that Leavitt's attorney lacks discretion by pushing this thing.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Fake, but you still haven't produced one solid reason we should overlook Leavitt, not one. There isn't a coach on earth that hasn't been fired for one reason or another, and everyone I spoke with about this at work yesterday simply knew he had been let go at USF, not for the reason he was let go. I had to tell them why. No one here in Texas would give a rats ass why either if he were brought here.

And..........

As an ACTUAL donor, season ticket holder and Mean Green Club member who attends the games and supports this program, and who thinks North Texas is WORTHY of the great expectations those like me and myself have for this program, I can honestly say I don't have a problem with Leavitt one bit. Like Leach, it sounds like Leavitt was railroaded at USF and until I hear his side of the story either from him or the others who were present I won't pass judgement on him.

The fact he refuses to settle with USF tells me one thing for sure, that he must strongly feels he was wronged and won't give up. I want a guy like that on our sidelines, who will fight like hell for North Texas.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

In light of what TFLF has uncovered I think that it would behoove us all to forget our passion for Jim Leavitt as head football coach at North Texas.

His lawyer's persistence may forever damage Leavitt's ability to get another FBS coaching job. As long as the litigation is pending it just doesn't seem wise to go down that road.

BTW, good job of researching the controversy Fake Lonnie.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just like hiring the High School, we're gone down this "hiring a coach with a cloud over his head" road before. We hired Bob Tyler who was responsible for getting Mississippi State put on probation. He only lasted one year here before he either did something to get fired, or our administration bothered to look into his past.

Again, just like hiring a HS coach to be HC here, we've also "been there, done that" with coaches of questionable character.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Fake, but you still haven't produced one solid reason we should overlook Leavitt, not one.

I think we should consider Leavitt, but the litigation has to be over before he signs a contract with UNT. We should not take the PR hit of new information coming forward during litigation.

I think we should consider Leavitt, but the litigation has to be over before he signs a contract with UNT. We should not take the PR hit of new information coming forward during litigation.

To me, the only conclusion to these legal matters that would make it acceptable for UNT to hire Leavitt would be one similar to a wrongful termination case appeal at my workplace, in which the person winning the appeal asked (only) for a favorable letter of reference. His coworkers thought he was crazy not to go for the money, or for getting his old job back, but I passed him on the street one day when he stopped me to explain his case: that all he wanted to do was work in his chosen profession, which he was able to do thanks to that letter.

The singer Van Morrison took a similar tack is suing a British tabloid successfully for libel, with the requirement (only) that the newspaper issue a full page retraction and apology for running a baseless story that he had had an affair with Linda Gail Lewis, his longtime partner in vocal duets. Though there were other named parties and perhaps monetary damage from those, I think Morrison showed that there was more to it than money. That "something" is the value of a person's good name.

Those in public life must get beyond thinking that a "not guilty" finding in a criminal case, or a successful finding of damages in a civil suit are not necessarily enough to get their careers back on track. Sometimes the air must be cleared; if not to completely prove that "nothing" took place, at least enough to provide some breathing room for their next employer.

Remember this from what RV said in his "Barbershop" question and answer; the next coach will have public speaking requirements. If the first question in any follow up to a speaking engagement is always, "what happened back there in the locker room at South Florida", there will be problems.

Looks like we should move on from Leavitt until his lawsuit is settled. Anyone who was here for Bob Tyler wants nothing like that experience again. Second chances are a great thing, but you have to be finished with you first problem before you get the second chance. Leavitt isn't finished with his yet. We can't have someone who has to attend depositions rather than recruiting or speaking to groups of potential fans. We certainly can't have a coach who will make a headline one way or another once the lawsuit is finally finished however it comes out. Being know as Experimental & Second Chance U is not what we need right now, certainly not in a huge media market.

Sorry Fake, but you still haven't produced one solid reason we should overlook Leavitt, not one.

Except for the 20 or so witnesses listed in the investigation who say he did hit the kid. In the legal world, that's about 20 solid reasons. If Leavitt's laywer keeps pushing this thing, each will be deposed. It will be public, ugly, and Leavitt stands a better than 50% chance of losing it. If he loses, he will not have a clear record.

In addition, the statute of limitations for Joel Miller or any of the other kids to file a civil suit against Leavitt won't end until November 21, 2011.

The more Leavitt's attorney pushes this, the uglier it will get. He needed to settle in March and get Leavitt out of the situation altogether like Mangino's attorney did for him.

Rick, it's not that I don't like Jim Leavitt as a candidate. It's just that once Rick Villareal, the interim president, and the firm hired to conduct the search do their due dilligence on each coach, there will be loose ends attached to the candidacy of Leavitt for the position.

Step back and view the rest of the forest. There are many more trees in it. This is a job that will attract many excellent candidates. We can no more be "Jim Leavitt or Bust!" than we can be "Dennis Franchione or Bust!" or "Jeff Bower or Bust!" or any of them.

There will be enough of a pool that we don't have to gamble on Leavitt's self-made legal problems.

Rick Villareal understands how important this hiring is from both a competitive and a public relations stand point. After reading through the investigation and every legal move that has followed it, I don't think he can logically come to the conclusion that hiring Leavitt bring good publicity to the school.

Every local, state, regional, and nationl news source would be scouring those documents and contacting the witnesses. That's their job as reporters and journalists. We don't need this thing diced further with our name on it.

We all want the team to be "tougher." Fine. But, the era of Frank Kush and Woddy Hayes is over. There are plenty of coaches who succeed without grabbing kids by the throat or shaking them by the shoulder pads/facemask, etc.

Let's not gamble, folks. There are too many other great candidates out there to get fixated on just one.

As for Leavitt, my advice would be to seek the advice of other counsel...perhaps Mangino's attorneys. In my opinion, he needs to put his professional career over his attorney's ego. And, if it's his ego that's in the way, he needs to shelve it, settle, and move on. Having 20 or so kids on the stand or in deposition against him isn't going to help his future job prospects.

We're talking about 20 to 25% of the 2009 USF football team taking the stand against him. That's not good. There will be more if it's pushed...and, who knows what else might come out. Once Mangino has one allegation out, others followed. Just from the current investigation report, it appears as though many of those would be airing other dirty laundry if given the platform.

Don't give them that platform, Coach Leavitt. Settle and move on. Let your attorney go back to ambulance chasing and John Edwards-ing doctors. Get yourself back on the sideline with a clean slate.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

Having grown up in Parker County, I would like to side with FFR; however, in this case, TFLF has made an excellent case. I think the comment about starting every press conference for a while being what happened at USF would be enough to cause us to look elsewhere. Indeed, it is not one person or bust for us. Decisions like this are never easy, and there are always pros and cons. It just seem in this case the negatives outweigh the positives.

Except for the 20 or so witnesses listed in the investigation who say he did hit the kid. In the legal world, that's about 20 solid reasons. If Leavitt's laywer keeps pushing this thing, each will be deposed. It will be public, ugly, and Leavitt stands a better than 50% chance of losing it. If he loses, he will not have a clear record.

In addition, the statute of limitations for Joel Miller or any of the other kids to file a civil suit against Leavitt won't end until November 21, 2011.

The more Leavitt's attorney pushes this, the uglier it will get. He needed to settle in March and get Leavitt out of the situation altogether like Mangino's attorney did for him.

Rick, it's not that I don't like Jim Leavitt as a candidate. It's just that once Rick Villareal, the interim president, and the firm hired to conduct the search do their due dilligence on each coach, there will be loose ends attached to the candidacy of Leavitt for the position.

Step back and view the rest of the forest. There are many more trees in it. This is a job that will attract many excellent candidates. We can no more be "Jim Leavitt or Bust!" than we can be "Dennis Franchione or Bust!" or "Jeff Bower or Bust!" or any of them.

There will be enough of a pool that we don't have to gamble on Leavitt's self-made legal problems.

Rick Villareal understands how important this hiring is from both a competitive and a public relations stand point. After reading through the investigation and every legal move that has followed it, I don't think he can logically come to the conclusion that hiring Leavitt bring good publicity to the school.

Every local, state, regional, and nationl news source would be scouring those documents and contacting the witnesses. That's there job as reporters and journalists. We don't need this thing diced further with our name on it.

We all want the team to be "tougher." Fine. But, the era of Frank Kush and Woddy Hayes is over. There are plenty of coaches who succeed without grabbing kids by the throat or shaking them by the shoulder pads/facemask, etc.

Let's not gamble, folks. There are too many other great candidates out there to get fixated on just one.

As for Leavitt, my advice would be to seek the advice of other counsel...perhaps Mangino's attorneys. In my opinion, he needs to put his professional career over his attorney's ego. And, if it's his ego that's in the way, he needs to shelve it, settle, and move on. Having 20 or so kids on the stand or in deposition against him isn't going to help his future job prospects.

We're talking about 20 to 25% of the 2009 USF football team taking the stand against him. That's not good. There will be more if it's pushed...and, who knows what else might come out. Once Mangino has one allegation out, others followed. Just from the current investigation report, it appears as though many of those would be airing other dirty laundry if given the platform.

Don't give them that platform, Coach Leavitt. Settle and move on. Let your attorney go back to ambulance chasing and John Edwards-ing doctors. Get yourself back on the sideline with a clean slate.

I have to agree with a lot of what you said. I've read through most of the reports as well and, you're right, other allegations are coming out. Leavitt is alleging that AD, Doug Woolard "personally confided" to him that USF had to find a job for basketball transfer, Gus Gilchrist's, trainer as a "quid pro quo" to sign the transfer, knowing that would violate NCAA rules. It's turned into a game of chicken and I don't think either party wants to see this thing actually go to court because both parties stand to suffer a great deal from the publicity of it.

I don't know what the settlement offer from USF was but there's a great deal of difference between $1.7 million and $60K per year. I'm inclined to believe Leavitt would accept an amount far less than the maximum amount of his contract owed to him under the fired without cause clause. I'm even more inclined to believe he would do so if he had another coaching job.

Yes, there are definitely risks with Leavitt but, without these risks, we'd hardly stand a chance at getting him. I hope RV will at least call Leavitt and discuss all this in great detail. I would not want this cloud hanging over Leavitt's and UNT's heads if he was the HC here. But I've got to believe Leavitt would back off of his demands from USF and settle prior to accepting the UNT job. Ultimately, neither party wants to see this suit go to court.

Sorry for the typo, gangrene. :rolleyes: It was very early in the morning and I had been reading all of the documents I could find on Leavitt, Mangino, and their situations.

Just giving you a hard time. I appreciate your research and insight into the Leavitt situation. I've been a big proponent of hiring Leavitt so I've been digging up everything I can find too. It's easy to get caught up in the lawsuit though and forget what he brings in terms of coaching. The general public tends to believe everything the media says so, in their minds, Leavitt has been guilty since day one. Nothing that may come out in a trial would ever convince them he wasn't guilty. The same can be said of Mangino, even though he settled. The reputations of Leach, Mangino and Leavitt have suffered irreparable damage that no court decision can repair, which is all the more reason each of them needs to get back into coaching as soon as possible and get people focused back on what it is they do for a living - coach successful football programs.

Sorry Fake, but you still haven't produced one solid reason we should overlook Leavitt, not one. There isn't a coach on earth that hasn't been fired for one reason or another, and everyone I spoke with about this at work yesterday simply knew he had been let go at USF, not for the reason he was let go. I had to tell them why. No one here in Texas would give a rats ass why either if he were brought here.

And..........

As an ACTUAL donor, season ticket holder and Mean Green Club member who attends the games and supports this program, and who thinks North Texas is WORTHY of the great expectations those like me and myself have for this program, I can honestly say I don't have a problem with Leavitt one bit. Like Leach, it sounds like Leavitt was railroaded at USF and until I hear his side of the story either from him or the others who were present I won't pass judgement on him.

The fact he refuses to settle with USF tells me one thing for sure, that he must strongly feels he was wronged and won't give up. I want a guy like that on our sidelines, who will fight like hell for North Texas.

Rick

Sorry Rick, but Lonnie makes some good points as to why the timing for Leavitt is just not right. I agree Tech wanted to get rid of Leach, but do you think 20 people actually got together and conspired against Leavitt? If we were further along in our program, then I would agree we might could take the chance. Also, I don't think your guys at the station have a radio show on the side where they will make comments about how they feel about Leavitt one way or the other. But we are not in a position where we can keep "starting over" as we have done so often since Fry left. I have heard the argument since 1972, having lived in Denton since then, that North Texas is a sleeping giant and is ready to take off. Every coach since Fry has said the same thing. Well, and I know you are to, are ready for it take off. And when it does, I don't won't to have to turn around and come back to refuel because we did not think through some of the ramifications that a Leavitt hire might have. Lonnie is right, there are to many other coaches out there that are qualified rather than to have to take a chance on him. And given your knowledge of things, I can't understand why you would want to. And yes, we need to find one who will fight like hell for North Texas!

Edited by Green Dozer

The timing for Leavitt is not right?!?!?!?!?!?! When will it be, after he's been hired by a BcS program and has them competing for a title? Don't think we're gonna get him then.

But you're right, lets forget about Leavitt because he allegely hit a kid. Let's focus on Mangino or Leach...oh wait, guess we better stay away from them too.

Isn't it a possibility that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Leavitt was about to be due for a big payday and USF didn't want to pay up. That sounds very similar to a school west of here, what was its name, oh yeah, Texas Tech. Leach was due for a payday, and TTU didn't want to pay. They overhyped the "locking" of a player in a closet as an excuse to fire him and not pay up. Remember, the whole situation started about a week before he was due, then the university fired him a day before his payout.

Didn't TTU find some "witnesses" to testify against Leach, as well? There is a reason hearsay evidence is not evidence.

OH, and yeah, the player who was allegedly "hit" said it was no big deal and everyone should move on. But, hell, let's use this as an excuse not to make the potentially best hire for this program EVER!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I still say this should have nothing to do with him coming here if he wants the job. He's a proven coach that will get the attention of the public and the team and I believe this man is the right job. There are always 2 sides of the story so who really knows what happened. Our football program is at a point where we need results and quick ones at that. Bring him to Denton and I think he produces in year 1.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I still say this should have nothing to do with him coming here if he wants the job. He's a proven coach that will get the attention of the public and the team and I believe this man is the right job. There are always 2 sides of the story so who really knows what happened. Our football program is at a point where we need results and quick ones at that. Bring him to Denton and I think he produces in year 1.

If he can clean up his legal problems then he certainly should be one the candidates. I'll agree there are always two sides - just ask anyone in prison and they will assure they were innocent and all the witnesses lied. Our football program is at a point where we need results and quick ones. We can't afford a coach who is going to be flying back and forth for hearing and court appearances. We don't need more headlines about the large number of qualified coaches available and NT picking one with a substantial cloud over his head. We already did that in 81 and got exactly those headlines when we picked a "proven winner" Bob Tyler.

Obviously, NT or anyone else that is looking at Leavitt needs to be satisfied that anything like the alleged incident will not happen. Amusingly, there is another thread discussing the differences between now in the past relating to what coaches can get by with. Decades ago, an incident like this would not even be newsworthy. Many who admire Corky Nelson, seem to forget his fighting with a player on the sidelines. An event that passed with little consequences for Corky or the player.

However, this is today and things like the alleged incident can't happen. It does seem that this is all about the money and most likely will be settled.

This event has to be evaluated in any review of Leavitt as a candidate just as Lynch's conduct or any other hc hopeful. One thing about hiring any established head coach, they are all going to have a public record that can be analyzed and all are going to have both good and bad factors. In the case of Leavitt, he has had a long coaching history and if this is an isolated event; than it should treated as such.

20 witnesses testifying to what they personally saw is not exactly hearsay. Actually, that is 20 so far.

Actually, it is hearsay. Did you read the report? Many of the "Witnesses" were told by someone of what happened.

I don't care how many people say this happened or that happened. If I show up to a dispute, and the whole neighborhood says person A hit person B, but there are no marks or evidence to support their claims, I would be hard pressed to get a charge out of it. The DA would probably even drop the case. If the alleged "victim" says nothing happened, or its nothing, or they don't want to press charges, then guess what, its done.

I saw no witnesses listed in the report. Yeah, I find it awfully convienent that they can hide behind a statute that "prohibits" them from listing names, but you have a right to face your accuser. All I saw were a bunch of letters. To me it sounds like Leavitt was coaching the Alphabet Team.

What Leavitt allegedly did, could be classified as assault. Where are the charges? When is his court date. Hell, when was his arrest?

I am amazed by the number of people who are crucifying Leavitt for what he ALLEDGEDLY did, but are so quick to forgive Leach or Mangino for their incidents. Let's not forget the quickness of many of you to give a "troubled" player their second chance if they came to NT to play. I guess Leavitt doesn't get a second chance. I guess you only give people a second chance if it benefits your side, huh?

Last, the account I read didn't look that bad. The report doesn't define "slap". Did he just flick his wrist on his face to get his attention, or did he rear his hand back and let fly like they did to the crazy chick in "Airplane"? Big difference. They say he grabbed his throat. The player was sitting down. If someone grabbed his throat while sitting, why didn't the player just jerk back to break free? I mean, after all, he was shocked. Your natural reaction is to jerk back to free yourself. Chances are he grabbed the front of the player's shoulder pads.

Let's be honest, this nation is turning into a bunch of (w)ussies, because noone can rattle your tree when you screw up. Guess what? That is life. You screw up in the real world, you get punished. If I had a nickel for every time I had the front of my pads grabbed, I could have paid for my college instead of having to replay a damn loan.

I say Leavitt, Leach, and Mangino all deserve second chances, I just think Leavitt is the best choic for this progam.

Did Leavitt ever get accused of any wrongdoing other than the locker room incident? Even if this drags out in the courts for years, did USF ever come up with anything other than the locker room incident as cause for firing him?

Because if that's all that would be discussed in court, I don't care if the lawsuit drags on during his tenure at North Texas.

For crying out loud, the guy who built Troy was busted ON TAPE bribing an Auburn football player and telling him to keep quiet about it. Somehow, he's managed to move past it and turn their program into a success.

I don't know if Leavitt did what USF says/thinks he did or not. If I had to guess, he probably did. Either way, I don't care. As far as "scandal" goes, this is about the most minor knock on a viable coach I can think of. We're not talking about Dave Bliss here. We're not even talking about Bobby Knight. The guy may have gotten physical with a kid in the middle of a game. In the heat of the moment, he may have let his judgment fly out the window and done something stupid.

We've got a shot at a guy who had a BCS conference team ranked LAST YEAR. And the year before that. And the year before that.

And it's not a guy who is used to having all the BCS resources and tools at his disposal. He built the place from nothing. From literally nothing.

I've been heavy for Franchione, and I'd still love to have him. But if Leavitt is after us, then LOCK THAT GUY DOWN.

• Upvote 5

Did Leavitt ever get accused of any wrongdoing other than the locker room incident? Even if this drags out in the courts for years, did USF ever come up with anything other than the locker room incident as cause for firing him?

Because if that's all that would be discussed in court, I don't care if the lawsuit drags on during his tenure at North Texas.

For crying out loud, the guy who built Troy was busted ON TAPE bribing an Auburn football player and telling him to keep quiet about it. Somehow, he's managed to move past it and turn their program into a success.

I don't know if Leavitt did what USF says/thinks he did or not. If I had to guess, he probably did. Either way, I don't care. As far as "scandal" goes, this is about the most minor knock on a viable coach I can think of. We're not talking about Dave Bliss here. We're not even talking about Bobby Knight. The guy may have gotten physical with a kid in the middle of a game. In the heat of the moment, he may have let his judgment fly out the window and done something stupid.

We've got a shot at a guy who had a BCS conference team ranked LAST YEAR. And the year before that. And the year before that.

And it's not a guy who is used to having all the BCS resources and tools at his disposal. He built the place from nothing. From literally nothing.

I've been heavy for Franchione, and I'd still love to have him. But if Leavitt is after us, then LOCK THAT GUY DOWN.

The decision belongs to only RV and Rawlins, so they say. Most in this thread have made some very good arguments. After giving it some thought, I would support Leavitt and trust that RV and Rawlins look extensively into the allegations. If they say that they feel it will not have a negative impact in the future of our program, then I will support the hiring of Leavitt. FWIW, I am going to support the program no matter what. I will trust in RV!

The greatest thing about all these arguments is that we all care. That is sign that the passion in the Mean Green Nation is alive and growing!

:wub:

Leavitt docs

Includes:

-letter from USF to Leavitt giving him notice of firing and the reason

-official investigation report

-contract signed in 2008

-copies of school policies that Leavitt's action ran afoul

Guys, I think Jim Leavitt is a good football coach. However, this lawsuit is not going to be settled soon. I've also looked into his attorney, some of his past work, and I believe he is driving this thing further than it should be driven.

Mediation was held in March, but the two sides could not agree on a settlement. That a mediation occurred tells me the school was willing to settle and put the matter behind them. In subsequent interviews I've read and watched, Leavitt's attorney appears to be dead set against it. Leavitt defers to his attorney; he doesn't know any better.

He has obvious bias.

My bias is toward finding the right coach for my alma mater. To me, that means bringing someone in with a clean slate. Contrary to what MizzouTigers says, this isn't a slam dunk issue in favor of Leavitt. This will drag out because there are enough witnesses to drag it out; and, he has an attorney apparently hell bent on dragging it out.

Overall, I believe you've got to compare Leavitt's situation with that of his former co-worker Mark Mangino. The terms of that settlement are here: KU-Mangino Settlement

As you can read, the settlement between KU and Mangino specifically state that neither side admits liability. The University agreed to withdraw the internal investigation, the letter of firing, and talking points. Mangino also agreed to waive any future claims under certain Federal laws.

At the risk of being accused of personally attacking you...

You don't have the least clue what you're babbling nonsensically about and couldn't be farther from the truth. USF has absolutely refused to settle and have refused to pay Leavitt the one month severance called for in his contract even if he is fired for cause. USF has been stonewalling, dragging their feet, withholding documents and have refused to turn over discovery until just a few days ago after the judge ordered them to do so. Their attorneys have even gone so far as to state on the record in court there are no emails regarding the alleged incident because neither school President Judy Genshaft or Athletic Director Doug Woolard use email or have computers in their offices. How credible do you really think that is?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1