Clemson - Unt Prediction Thread

MeanGreen61

UNT - 43

Clemson - 42

Offensive shootout...Olen misses 2 XPs and UNT trails 42-40 with under a minute to go...Clemson ball...Canales has waived off Dodge's previous efforts to waste time-outs and UNT is able to force Clemson to try and make a first down to ice the game...on 3rd and 6, Parker drops back to pass...DeLoach blitzes for the first time all game and Craig Robertson hits Parker jarring the football loose...recovered by Shavod Atkinson (who has been active in the Clemson backfield all game) at the Clemson 39...but with only 0:09 remaining...UNT brings out the offense...Tyler Stratford beats the Clemson CB with a double move down the right sideline...Tune throws a beautiful ball that is only mildly overthrown...Stradford lays out a yard deep in the end zone and appears to haul in the pass...ACC officials rule it incomplete...replay shows it is a clear catch...officials say inconclusive. 0:01 showing on clock.

Olen nails 56 yard game winner.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

If the score is this bad, we are in trouble in this season.

You have seen us play big BCS teams in front of 70K+ in the last 15 years, right? If we lose 48-17, I think we are in for a better year than anything over the previous five seasons. I dare say it would be a pretty good indication that TDodge will be our coach next year and beyond.

You have seen us play big BCS teams in front of 70K+ in the last 15 years, right? If we lose 48-17, I think we are in for a better year than anything over the previous five seasons. I dare say it would be a pretty good indication that TDodge will be our coach next year and beyond.

I have, but I would say this year's Clemson team, at least here at the start of the season is not nearly as high ranked as many of the past years.

Here's how I see it going, the team is fired up and we have a real college offense show up in the first half, a valiant effort but Clemson's pure talent and halftime adjustments lead to a blowout in the second half.

End of 1st Q

Clemson- 7

UNT- 13(Missed XP)

Halftime

Clemson- 20

UNT-19(another missed XP and a missed field goal from 35 yards out with time expiring)

End of game

Clemson- 51

UNT- 22

Clemson runs away in the second half and we get a late field goal against their third team from 22 yards out(kick from the 4, that's about the range I would give our kicker, if we don't get the ball inside the 15, we will have to go for it every time)

QB

Tune- 12/27 1 TD/ 2 INT 114 yards

RB

Dunbar- 22-75, 1 TD

Hamilton/Byrd- 6-17, 1 TD

WR/TE

Stratford- 5-47

Ross- 3-28, 1 TD

Jackson- 2-20

Taylor- 2-19

Serious? I think this goes down as one of the worst posts I have ever read. First, do you have nothing better to do than fantasize about a game to this detail that we haven't played yet? Second, what have you seen in the past few years that I haven't that makes you think we are going to put up 22 points or keep them at only 1 TD in the first quarter? Lastly, please visit www.match.com.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Serious? I think this goes down as one of the worst posts I have ever read. First, do you have nothing better to do than fantasize about a game to this detail that we haven't played yet? Second, what have you seen in the past few years that I haven't that makes you think we are going to put up 22 points or keep them at only 1 TD in the first quarter? Lastly, please visit www.match.com.

It's a predictions thread,man. Why so angry?

• Upvote 1

It's a predictions thread,man. Why so angry?

Because you're a loser for posting that here and using the internet for this fantasy crap. I wouldn't be caught dead typing, let's say, 915 posts on this stupid thing.

Now if all you nerdlingers will shut up, I'm off to go smoke some drugs, drink some beer and plow my TA. I might post again later; not that you deserve it.

• Upvote 3

Because you're a loser for posting that here and using the internet for this fantasy crap. I wouldn't be caught dead typing, let's say, 915 posts on this stupid thing.

Now if all you nerdlingers will shut up, I'm off to go smoke some drugs, drink some beer and plow my TA. I might post again later; not that you deserve it.

Below applies to this post as well...except in inverse.

• Upvote 2