Sun Belt Champions

greeninok

I'm emailing my buddy Mike WIlbon and demand an apology for picking Troy!!!!!!!!!

Great idea. I was really mad when he picked Troy. Guess no one told him we had already beaten them this year.

You should post a link to Wilbon's email, so we can all jump his case like we did JJT.

I'm Lovin It! Those guys played so hard defensively out there that it was truly incredible. I certainly don't rule us out winning the next game. Everybody needs to start thinking New Mexico, New Mexico, OKC, OKC. I saw them play TCU a few weeks ago, and I have very little doubt that we can beat those guys. A 14th seed would certainly help in that regard. GREAT JOB GUYS!! New Mexico, New Mexico, OKC!!!!

Hi, I'm new to the basketball board. Great game tonight!!! But that's not what I'm here to talk about. Can someone direct me to the thread regarding the Sun Belt tiebreaker system? I want to bitch about us getting screwed out of the #1 seed. If someone can tell me where that is, that'd be great. Thanks! :P

Edited by vpackrats

Hi, I'm new to the basketball board. Great game tonight!!! But that's not what I'm here to talk about. Can someone direct me to the thread regarding the Sun Belt tiebreaker system? I want to bitch about us getting screwed out of the #1 seed. If someone can tell me where that is, that'd be great. Thanks!

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51209