Troy (3/9/2010)

So you didn't wish they had an extra one for you? Are they full body suits?

absolutely full body. They came on Saturday, but were reserved for the final. And no, they're much braver than I. I did just confirm that Quoner is changing before going to celebrate, and that's disappointing considering the crowd at the late night seedy "private club" we hit on Sunday.

And yes, Deep, you're on to something.

absolutely full body. They came on Saturday, but were reserved for the final. And no, they're much braver than I. I did just confirm that Quoner is changing before going to celebrate, and that's disappointing considering the crowd at the late night seedy "private club" we hit on Sunday.

And yes, Deep, you're on to something.

Self-respect < Conference title.

To Lucky's! I better get at least one free beer for giving away the goods to America tonight.

• Upvote 4

Self-respect < Conference title.

To Lucky's! I better get at least one free beer for giving away the goods to America tonight.

Wish I could have gotten out of work for the game. That was an instant classic. So were those outfits.

Somewhere that used tampon looking thing wku calls a mascot is really pissed.

If we get the Oklahoma City bracket, I am there.

Unsung hero - Alzee Williams contributed in 5 minutes: 2-2 FG, 4 points, 1 rebound, 1 steal, and great defense...and, of course, valuable minutes for Josh to rest with no drop off in team production....

Edited by chrisfisher
  • Upvote 4