Stop The Rain Dance!

meangreenbob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember and I can't find anything on the athletics site about it - are umbrellas allowed inside the stadium?? Also, I have some friends with a two-year old that are planning to attend - what is the minimum age for which you are required to purchase a ticket?

Your freinds should not have to get a ti cket for their 2 year old, I took my young daughter last year and did not have to buy a ticket.

Your freinds should not have to get a ti cket for their 2 year old, I took my young daughter last year and did not have to buy a ticket.

I confirmed with the ticket office yeasterday that if they are not using a seat (on your lap), they are not charged. My friend's 2 year old is going and they had the same question.

The only rain gear I'm bringing in is a plastic ziplock bag, and that is for my cell phone. Don't forget the plastic ziplock bag, it could save you $100 plus for a new I phone (not that I have one of those).

I'd rather be wet than struck by lightening, so I would stay away from the umbrella even if they were allowed.

then I would definitely need a rain coat :devil:

That seems dirty with the devil thingy.

Looks like you might have some water to wash off with.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. North northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

I confirmed with the ticket office yeasterday that if they are not using a seat (on your lap), they are not charged. My friend's 2 year old is going and they had the same question.

The only rain gear I'm bringing in is a plastic ziplock bag, and that is for my cell phone. Don't forget the plastic ziplock bag, it could save you $100 plus for a new I phone (not that I have one of those).

I'd rather be wet than struck by lightening, so I would stay away from the umbrella even if they were allowed.

Thanks for the answers guys!!

Here's the link to the weather underground. My manager says this is the best internet site for weather, and I agree.

Weather underground

I put in the zip code for Euless, but that's probably close enough. You can change the zip. Unfortunately, this looks like a pretty big system, so it will be all over this area. Hopefully, there will be enough of a cold front, and at the right time, to clear all this out. Folks, let's not let a few Texas rainstorms slow us down! Lightning, another story.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 79. Northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 65. North wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

NOAA Weather

Damn weather Nazis I will find you!

according to the hour by hour forecast on weather.com, the peak chance is at noon, then goes down from there. hopefully the afternoon will be clear for tailgating and football.

Here's the link: http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/...&begDay=255

Looks to me like it's going to be wet. I do hope that any lightning steers clear of Fouts.

Dang it! We had about 200 plus students that were going to paint the entire fight song or alma mater on their chest one letter at a time. Who needs to just paint mean green or eagles when you can put our entire song on there.

Man, i am disappointed. You suck rain. You suck!

Don't give up on this. If the front comes through before noon, the rain will be gone shortly after. This would be a great thing and would look awesome on camera. Don't let a little rain discourage your group. Don't they make waterproof body paint? (removable with a gasoline bath??)

Don't give up on this. If the front comes through before noon, the rain will be gone shortly after. This would be a great thing and would look awesome on camera. Don't let a little rain discourage your group. Don't they make waterproof body paint? (removable with a gasoline bath??)

Great idea - they do make waterproof body paint.

I thought body paint was water proof, it took cold cream to remove or lots of soap. I don't know about this new fangled stuff though.

Lowest % chance of rain right now is 40% at 6PM tomorrow night, and it starts climbing to 60% by 8PM.

Just come prepared for the rain. ...but come. :)

Exactly, just come. Find you a Mean Green dry fit shirt, some shorts/pants that dry quickly and if it makes you feel good, bring a poncho (though if it is steady rain, it won't do much for you in terms of keeping you dry).

In case anyone was wondering...the human body does not melt away in rain...rain does not cause the Swine Flu or any other disease...it does not cause your hair to fall out, nor does it cause you to go sterile....get some rain gear and get yourself to the game!

GO MEAN GREEN...it's going to be a great day to be part of the Mean Green nation....RAIN OR SHINE! The team earned your attendance through their effort against Ball State. I hope the MEAN GREEN NATION responds. I will!

GO MEAN GREEN!