Latest Tobe Tweets

Charlie NT 73

17 minutes ago, "On the bus to the stadium. Totally focussed on Success!"

3 hrs ago, "Last minute preparations at the hotel. Make sure the plan is committed to memory so we can just go play!"

3 hrs ago, first tweet, "Feeling Live. Freestylin with AJ about the mass destruction we are about to cause!"

Some of his tweets got me excited yesterday about witnessing a possible upset. But now today that reality has set in, he just wants attention and has no clue which way the game may go.

I mean UNT 1-11 vs Ball State 11-1 from last year. I see a big difference between the two

Ball Sack State went 12-2 last year but I get your drift. Let's let him be positive and cocky until he gives us a reason not to - that Swagger and confidence plays a huge role in the outcome of the game.

Focused....I doubt it when your tweeting instead of preparing. Sounds like NT has some Pre-Madonna’s

Prima donna, but point taken.

Now, here's the million dollar question:

Ball State education?

North Texas education?

Southlake education?

Also, if we lose, Toby's tweets are obviously the reason why. Twitter launched in March 2006. Look at how we've done since.

Focused....I doubt it when your tweeting instead of preparing. Sounds like NT has some Pre-Madonna’s

Keep in mind that Tobe's tweets are more than just him going off on his own. MeanGreenSports.com has links to join Twitter spicifically so that you can start receiving Tobe's tweets. A lot of this is marketing and promotion rather than a player just being a pre-madonna or losing focus. This is promoted by the university.

Seriously, you are really starting to annoy the hell out of me with your negativity.

This is coming from the same person who opposed the new stadium referundum back in 2001. When we all voted for it.

Whats sad was that you were an elected student leader and rallied against improvement for own school.

Im not being negative in any way whatsoever, alot of people have doubts we were 1-11 last season. Besides I've followed the Mean Green since I was in middle school and am from Denton and am a true fan, not someone who just come aboard a few years ago and didnt even know who the Mean Green were before they enrolled at UNT.

I sure as heck wish they can pull off the upset, it would be an upset if they win and everyone I mean EVERYONE would love to see us start off the season undefeated, but it will take alot for it to happen, it could happen but it would be a suprise to most of us.

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by UNT_playmaker