2009 Football Season Ticket Renewal

greenjoe

Holey Moley...I just got my season ticket renewal form. There's no schedule, but for '09 there are 6 home games. I don't remember getting a renewal form this early in years past. Maybe I have. Anyway, I'm signing up for Mean Green 2009. Green Brigade, Dancers, Cheerleaders, "first down", funny old car, "Boomer", waterless urinals, Kettle Korn, and everything that makes NT football great. I just can't wait.

GO MEAN GREEN

I must commend them on the early attempt to get season tickets sold/renewed. Something that has been asked for for a long time and is now being realized. If we could convince them to hold the spring game on the same day and after "Taste of Denton" and get them to have an athletics table that sells tickets at this event (you know, since it's held in our basketball arena and across the street from our stadium) then I would say they have figured out about all of the important off-season stuff. They already have done a great job with the spring game production for two years running.

MAN I would love to renew my tickets.... wait I don't have any because when I offered to buy and donate last season I was pushed aside bc I wasn't donating a lot of money......

Ok I am just bitter that the Cardinals lost and had to listen to my mother be all upset over the phone because she loves Kurt Warner and thought it wasn't a fumble

MAN I would love to renew my tickets.... wait I don't have any because when I offered to buy and donate last season I was pushed aside bc I wasn't donating a lot of money......

Ok I am just bitter that the Cardinals lost and had to listen to my mother be all upset over the phone because she loves Kurt Warner and thought it wasn't a fumble

She was right. Or, even if she was wrong, you gotta review a play like that in such a close game.

Got my renewal form as well...am definitely renewing and am trying to get a friend to get two seats beside us foor this next season. I think season ticket sales will be up over those of last year. Why not, it's college football, it's fun and you can "stake your claim" as a season ticket holder for seat allocations in the new stadium. I am sure there will be folks who won't buy or won't renew due to some preceived snub or because they think the Mean Green Club "donation" levels are too high, etc., etc. If that's the reason...great, you have found your excuse. But, it is time you thought about getting over it...like others have had to do. You either buy season tickets or you don't for whatever reason, but I would ask that everyone renew for 2009 and think about asking someone else to buy season tickets and go with you to the games.

LIKE I SAID, it's college football, cheerleaders, dance team, band, tailgating, beer, food, students having fun, alumni having fun, UNT, etc., etc. It "ain't" all about the wins and losses!

RENEW EARLY...be part of the Mean Green Nation at games this fall...GO MEAN GREEN! BTW...I just hung a UNT flag outside the house this weekend...looks GREAT!

There's no schedule, but for '09 there are 6 home games.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. We've been complaining about this forever!!!

6 home games = one more tailgate. And if we don't have a home game on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, that really means 2 more full out tailgates than the last two years.

Who doesn't like that?

Edited by BonfireBrian

Yes, and one home game is Army!!!!!! Great fun! A packed house in denton too. If you want extra tickets, get them early. Also, isn't another home game set to be against Ohio U.? Might be another decent house for that one too.

Sure will be nice to beat both Army and Ohio in Denton!

GO MEAN GREEN!

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. We've been complaining about this forever!!!

6 home games = one more tailgate. And if we don't have a home game on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, that really means 2 more full out tailgates than the last two years.

Who doesn't like that?

I like it. The tailgating actually gets me more excited these days than the actual games, not too mention the incredibly good food we have at them.

I like it. The tailgating actually gets me more excited these days than the actual games, not too mention the incredibly good food we have at them.

I absolutely love tailgating. Don't get me wrong - I also love the games and I always go them. The tailgating does bring out quite a few people that would not come out otherwise and most of them don't come inside. Although I wish we could get everyone in for the game, it sure does make for a great Gameday atmosphere.