Auburn Job And Todd Dodge

dallasite21

Im not sure if anyone knows anything about this, but I am travelling in Huntsville,AL and I just heard on some show called mayhem in the am that Auburn has contacted todd dodge about the head coach position. anyone heard this?

could you imagine the mayhem if Auburn were to hire a coach with a 3-21 record? He isn't going to get any college hc gig until he vastly improves his record.

I doubt they would look at him for HC. I can see them calling him for an OC but this is the same school that fired Tony Franklin after half or quarter of the season and they are looking at Dodge? Wow there's something really wheels off with Auburn if that is true but I would be glad for them to hire him because then we may have a chance to redeem ourselves and hire someone better qualified for this job.

Auburn Fan 1: I hear they're looking at Todd Dodge.

Auburn Fan 2: Todd who?

Auburn Fan 1: Dodge. I think he's the coach at North Texas State Teacher's College or something.

Auburn Fan 2: They have a football team?

Auburn Fan 1: Apparently.

Auburn Fan 2: Is he good or something?

Auburn Fan 1: He's won 3 games in two years.

Auburn Fan 2: How many do they play in the Directional Commuter Teacher's College Division?

Auburn Fan 1: The same I think.

Auburn Fan 2: Oh... well, that's a stupid idea then.

Well if you mean a definition of troll = holding 2 UNT Degrees and also having worked for a year in athletics, then I guess I am a troll.

Thanks for the compliment Mr. Pius Alumni.

Mr. Overly Sensitive,

I think Adler was directing his "troll" comment at dallasite21 considering he/she just popped up out of the woodwork.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Couldn't find a single mention of Todd Dodge on the Auburn board. I did find this:

Please STOP with all the speculation posts...Auburn has already come to a verbal agreement with someone we'll all be proud of, but the interviews, and the sightings, and even the "PREMIUM SITE" lists of who has interviewed and who meets what criteria is all a bunch of WINDOW DRESSING to keep everyone guessing, to keep everyone reading the boards, to keep everyone tuned in to Finebaum, but mostly the interviews are to make it look like there actually was/is a legitimate interview process, when in reality we've had our guy since the week after the Georgia game. . . .

The new HC may be announced as soon as Wednesday evening, or as late as next Friday, depending on a lot of stuff behind the scenes that most here on this board don't think about. . . .

BTW, I've heard from a little elf that Will Muschamp is back in the picture after his wife decided Austin is just a little TOO weird and because she had a bad experience at Guero's Mexican Restaraunt in Austin. It seems Mrs. Muschamp is more of a "Cracker Barrel" type and can't wait to get back to some good southern cooking. This could be announced as soon as late Wednesday.

Kind of strange that the guy tells everyone to stop the speculation posts, then speculates on Muschamp. Anyways.