Happy Birthday To Plummmeangreen!

SUMG

Jim was a great supporter of the North Texas athletic program for a long time. Nobody ever worked any harder or cared any more than he did. He has walked away from it right now. Once again, he was just smarter than some of the rest of us. Happy Birthday, Jim ..........

Jim was a great supporter of the North Texas athletic program for a long time. Nobody ever worked any harder or cared any more than he did. He has walked away from it right now. Once again, he was just smarter than some of the rest of us. Happy Birthday, Jim ..........

This post represents a trend that is very distressing to me. I've never seen this much loss of heart by this many loyal fans,... and that includes the 1-AA era.

Something needs to change....and soon.

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM! :)

Edited by SilverEagle

Did I miss something here? I have thought about this but I didnt know what happened to him so I didnt want to bring it up.

Isnt he the one that called for Dickey's head with posts that were as long as novels and wasnt he the biggest advocate for bringing Dodge in here? Where is he now?

Did I miss something here? I have thought about this but I didnt know what happened to him so I didnt want to bring it up.

Isnt he the one that called for Dickey's head with posts that were as long as novels and wasnt he the biggest advocate for bringing Dodge in here? Where is he now?

Heaven forbid we have a thread with the purest birthday wishes not turn into a crow-eating brag.

58 YEARS OLD?!?! HELLSBELLS! :blink:

Thanks to each and every one of you friends & fellow alums who've posted on this thread with your kind words on my Birthday. You know we have all agreed to disagree in times past but we're still part of a most unique family that has seen it all the last few decades, now haven't we?

Even to you who haven't posted on this thread who stayed the maddest at me for some of my past epistles and diatribes I'll say like in the old beer commercial--I luv' ya' man! :P

Yet...........I'm still Mean Green & Proud of It, though, and no one can ever take that away from me for now and to replenish my 401-K....

....I have this DJ business thing going and most every weekend I have something scheduled. For instance, I have a Sweet 16 Birthday Party to host and DJ out here at my 1 acre (with pond) Party Palace location in the wilds of Parker County. See my Photo Section for a few pro DJ-lighted photos inside the Party Palace & at this website: SoundWorksDeeJay.com and (ONCE AGAIN)...

...hellsbells!...............SEND ME SOME MORE BUSINESS because as to quote Denton Car Dealer & MEAN GREEN supporter Bill Utter: "I Am Utterly Affordable!"

Wedding Receptions have also really picked up and I have found that no matter how pathetic our national economy is now and may be for awhile, weddings are still going to take place. In fact, I have lready booked some for next Spring.

And gol' darn it, McDowell, :blink: when did Harry start letting you all start posting nekid' women on this board?!?!? :o:rolleyes::lol: Oh now wait a minute--let me double-check--OK, your icon does seem to have some Johnson & Johson band aids placed in strategic places but from a distance she looks like she is in a birthday sort of situation (so to speak)! Sorry 'bout that, John! (Hey, I'm 58 now and the eyesight is not as good as it used to be of which I know some of you can also relate)! :rolleyes:

Anyway, fellow alums and MG fans & on a more serious note concerning our present situation in Mean Green Country may I suggest....this too shall pass? :(

FWIW...to quote Gov. Palen post-election when she said that it is obviously Obama's time yet...........it is still our time in Mean Green Country and we just merely need to get the train back on the tracks again.

Peace To All &...

Sincerely,

Jim Plummer

MG & Proud of It!

Class of 1976 & A Proud...6'th Generation Texan!

PS: Yes, Greenminer, I did call for Dickey's head and along with many of you touted to give Todd Dodge a chance. Now..........I just don't know who the answer is for all this as to take this program where Boise State's has been of late (Top 25?) and we of UNT don't deserve any less than what the Bronco football program has produced.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Thanks to each and every one of you friends & fellow alums who've posted on this thread with your kind words on my Birthday. You know we have all agreed to disagree in times past but we're still part of a most unique family that has seen it all the last few decades, now haven't we?

Even to you who haven't posted on this thread who stayed the maddest at me for some of my past epistles and diatribes I'll say like in the old beer commercial--I luv' ya' man! :P

Yet...........I'm still Mean Green & Proud of It, though, and no one can ever take that away from me for now and to replenish my 401-K....

....I have this DJ business thing going and most every weekend I have something scheduled. For instance, I have a Sweet 16 Birthday Party to host and DJ out here at my 1 acre (with pond) Party Palace location in the wilds of Parker County. See my Photo Section for a few pro DJ-lighted photos inside the Party Palace & at this website: SoundWorksDeeJay.com and (ONCE AGAIN)...

...hellsbells!...............SEND ME SOME MORE BUSINESS because as to quote Denton Car Dealer & MEAN GREEN supporter Bill Utter: "I Am Utterly Affordable!"

Wedding Receptions have also really picked up and I have found that no matter how pathetic our national economy is now and may be for awhile, weddings are still going to take place. In fact, I have lready booked some for next Spring already.

And gol' darn it, McDowell, :blink: when did Harry start letting you all start posting nekid' women on this board?!?!? :o:rolleyes::lol: Oh now wait a minute--let me double-check--OK, your icon does seem to have some Johnson & Johson band aids placed in strategic places but from a distance she looks like she is in a birthday sort of situation (so to speak)! Sorry 'bout that, John! (Hey, I'm 58 now and the eyesight is not as good as it used to be of which I know some of you can also relate)! :rolleyes:

Anyway, fellow alums and MG fans & on a more serious note concerning our present situation in Mean Green Country may I suggest....this too shall pass? :(

FWIW...to quote Gov. Palen post-election when she said that it is obviously Obama's time yet...........it is still our time in Mean Green Country and we just merely need to get the train back on the tracks again.

Peace To All &...

Sincerely,

Jim Plummer

MG & Proud of It!

Beautiful. Happy birthday sir!

Also, you know what I'm diggin'?

Edited by Quoner

Wedding Receptions have also really picked up and I have found that no matter how pathetic our national economy is now and may be for awhile, weddings are still going to take place. In fact, I have lready booked some for next Spring.

And gol' darn it, McDowell, :blink:when did Harry start letting you all start posting nekid' women on this board?!?!? :o:rolleyes::lol: Oh now wait a minute--let me double-check--OK, your icon does seem to have some Johnson & Johson band aids placed in strategic places but from a distance she looks like she is in a birthday sort of situation (so to speak)! Sorry 'bout that, John! (Hey, I'm 58 now and the eyesight is not as good as it used to be of which I know some of you can also relate)! :rolleyes:

Peace To All &...

Sincerely,

Jim Plummer

MG & Proud of It!

PS: Yes, Greenminer, I did call for Dickey's head and along with many of you touted to give Todd Dodge a chance. Now..........I just don't know who the answer is for all this as to take this program where Boise State's has been of late (Top 25?) and we of UNT don't deserve any less than what the Bronco football program has produced.

An epic post.

Correction: That should be "Calvin" instead of Greenminer. You see what 58 is already doing to me? :blink: