2009 Ooc Schedule

trud1966

Also Todd Dodge can keep his job next season, if he can win at least one OOC game next year.....Dont see it happening

Did RV tell you that? I doubt that he needs to win one of those games to keep his job. I would imagine a solid in-conference performance (around .500, competitive in all games) would be sure to keep him around for year 4.

Why do we always play the defending NCAA football champs to start the new year....I mean seriously...

Also Todd Dodge can keep his job next season, if he can win at least one OOC game next year.....Dont see it happening

To tell prospective recruits they'll get to play the best?

Anyway, Ball State doesn't look like a creampuff at this point, undefeated and ranked #14 by AP.

According to this website, we open at Ball State and play at Alabama.

Sounds wonderful. We open at currently undefeated Ball State and also go to currently undefeated Alabama. Maybe we should invest in some tackle dummies and teach these guys the grade school fundamentals of tackling before those games? Wrap 'em up guys! You guys ain't NFL'ers who can bank on shoulder pad shots to bring the opposition down. Learn to tackle! Deloach, are you listening?

Why do we always play the defending NCAA football champs to start the new year....I mean seriously...

Not to mention Ball State is also undefeated , number 15.

Just go ahead and pencil in an 0-4 start to next season with this team. The defense is better and is playing much better right now than it did at the start of this season, but many thought the points per game would come down at least 10, and that has not happened, but that is not a knock on DeLoach. The question is how much of an improvement are we going to see from this season to next with our offense and based on what we saw from last year to this year, I am very cautious. That being said, if this team can win 4 games next year, it would be a very successful season.

Just go ahead and pencil in an 0-4 start to next season with this team. The defense is better and is playing much better right now than it did at the start of this season, but many thought the points per game would come down at least 10, and that has not happened, but that is not a knock on DeLoach. The question is how much of an improvement are we going to see from this season to next with our offense and based on what we saw from last year to this year, I am very cautious. That being said, if this team can win 4 games next year, it would be a very successful season.

Write this season off...write next season off...see you in 2010 ya'll!!! :D

Did RV tell you that? I doubt that he needs to win one of those games to keep his job. I would imagine a solid in-conference performance (around .500, competitive in all games) would be sure to keep him around for year 4.

Wasn't not winning ENOUGH OOC games the main reason UNT and the fans booted Dickey out of his job. We would win at least one OOC game each season compared to ????????...

The OOC schedule for the foreseeable future is real easy. I don't have to go to any websites or anything. It goes like this:

Week 1: Someone we can't beat on the road (KA-CHING!)

Week 2: Someone we should beat but don't at home (ka-ching!)

Week 3: Someone we can't beat on the road (KAAAAAA-CHING!)

Week 4: Someone we can't beat on the road (Sweet! We can cover expenses this year!)

Army may have been a suitable team to schedule at the time the deal was made, but even they've made progress.

Ball State has a very diverse offensive scheme. Two back, TE, spread, motion, the whole gambit of plays. There program has come a long way.

Gonna be a tough OOC schedule. One win looks possible but I could see 0-4 again, very easily especially with the youth at WR and Riley at QB. Only returning starter at WR is a walk on. I could see four new starters.

It will be interesting to see how much Dodge changes his offense.

Edited by Dodge2007

Ball State has a very diverse offensive scheme. Two back, TE, spread, motion, the whole gambit of plays. There program has come a long way.

Gonna be a tough OOC schedule. One win looks possible but I could see 0-4 again, very easily especially with the youth at WR and Riley at QB. Only returning starter at WR is a walk on. I could see four new starters.

It will be interesting to see how much Dodge changes his offense.

What do you see happening to GV? With his buddy Dibrell gone and the coaches son in his rear view mirror, do you think there could be truth to that rumor from a few months back about him transferring out of here after the season?

Edited by Got5onIt

What do you see happening to GV? With his buddy Dibrell gone and the coaches son in his rear view mirror, do you think there could be truth to that rumor from a few months back about him transferring out of here after the season?

If he transfers out then wouldn't that mean he will only have one year of eligibility left? I am not sure what decision will be right for him...he may have to look at D1AA schools because I think he will have a better chance to start. At this point I am just not sure if Dodge will automatically put Riley in to start. I think Vizza has something and next year could be his year where he breaks out in the sense where he can take over and lead this team on his back. If Dodge ignores that I will be worried.

Edited by Green Mean