If I Were A Freshman Or An Incoming Freshman....

I would high tail it out of here so fast it would make your head spin. This place is a sinking ship. Worst team in Div 1A, high school schemes, and to top it off - national recognition for drugs!!!!

Also, I would rather sit on the bench in a stadium of 90K screaming fans than start in front of 10K in that crap hole that is Fouts. I would almost rather play Div 1AA. At least I would get better competition in practice considering we couldn't beat half of the Southland Conference teams. And folks, that is no exaggeration. It is the truth.

We have nothing to offer to any young kid wanting to play some football. I hope an incoming freshman reads this and decides to go elsewhere.

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!

I would high tail it out of here so fast it would make your head spin. This place is a sinking ship. Worst team in Div 1A, high school schemes, and to top it off - national recognition for drugs!!!!

Also, I would rather sit on the bench in a stadium of 90K screaming fans than start in front of 10K in that crap hole that is Fouts. I would almost rather play Div 1AA. At least I would get better competition in practice considering we couldn't beat half of the Southland Conference teams. And folks, that is no exaggeration. It is the truth.

We have nothing to offer to any young kid wanting to play some football. I hope an incoming freshman reads this and decides to go elsewhere.

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!

Can you not think or anything even more vitriolic to post? I went to school at UNT when it was NTSU and trust me, it was not know as a place of purity. Those that want to go to a school free of drugs will have a hard time finding even one. It will not be found at Baylor, TCU, SMU or BYU. Drugs are everywhere.

As for being a sinking ship, the rats will leave first. May I hold the gangplank for you?

that sort of notoriety ran the Longhorns program right into the ground, didn't it ?

Did you really just compare apples to oranges? I think you did. ANY sort of negative pub is horrible for this program right now. What I was trying to say is that this situation is just making matters worse. Not only we are going to go winless this season (yes we will lose to WKU this weekend), but we now get big publicity for something else negative. It just shines a horrible light on what is going on with our program.

I get no positives out of this season anywhere on the field with exception of Fitz who I actually feel bad for. Every other aspect of our team has been awful. We are by far the worst team in the nation and I sincerely think we would be in the middle of the pack in the Southland Conference right now. Perhaps thats where we should be? We may put ourselves in there....we can't report outrageously false attendance numbers forever.....

we can't report outrageously false attendance numbers forever.....

Thread hijack:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Start paying attention to other programs on TV, starting with non-BCS weeknight games, and compare the crowd you see to what they report in the press the next day.

Our attendance reporting is honest. That's about the only good thing you can say about the NT football program right now.

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!

You should have a discussion with a friend of the board from one of the mid-cities...I forget his name...hursthawk maybe...bedfordbird...sorry maybe he'll reply on here later. He also suggested something about saving ourselves...jumping ship...man, my memory is bad. Could someone help me out?

Thread hijack:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Start paying attention to other programs on TV, starting with non-BCS weeknight games, and compare the crowd you see to what they report in the press the next day.

Our attendance reporting is honest. That's about the only good thing you can say about the NT football program right now.

If you think we had 18K against Troy you are out of your mind. If thats not enough for you, try 17K+ for ULL. Right. Those are accurate.

I believe it is up to the descretion of the university, but season ticket sales are allowed to be counted in the attendance report. That is why you hear numbers that do not necessarily up to butts in the seats. We are probably one of the few schools around that actually reported "true" numbers for years and who cares if we don't?

Sheesh!! Can you not say anything positive for once?

I believe it is up to the descretion of the university, but season ticket sales are allowed to be counted in the attendance report. That is why you hear numbers that do not necessarily up to butts in the seats. We are probably one of the few schools around that actually reported "true" numbers for years and who cares if we don't?

Sheesh!! Can you not say anything positive for once?

Think what you want. And I am perfectly capable of saying something positive if there was anything to say.

No you did not. I "troll" because I never wanted to consider myself a big enough douche to post on here like the majority of you guys are. Yes I said it - DOUCHE. I won't name names but you know who you are.

But if you want you can still suck my balls, bitch.

I call seconds - I like them second hand spitty with a smack of hair.

No you did not. I "troll" because I never wanted to consider myself a big enough douche to post on here like the majority of you guys are. Yes I said it - DOUCHE. I won't name names but you know who you are.

But if you want you can still suck my balls, bitch.

Oh no, Ive been called a name :unsure: big deal. got some guts behind a keyboard.

and I will still pass on the whole giving you oral sex thing. Sorry to disppoint you.