Tulsa Game Attendance Predictions

KRAM1

That was actually my last game in person. Took my ex and her kid to see what I called "our badass team". Maybe she left me because my idea of a "badass team" is one that loses 54-2.

I think Tulsa is actually right about 3 hrs going the speed limit, isn't it?

I went 70 and stopped one time for 5 minutes and it took me 4 1/2 hours. Not a bad drive either.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear that student support is growing...let's hope for a big turnout. I am optimistic that we will see at least 25,000 including the Tulsa fans.

See you at Fouts...FILL FOUTS...GO MEAN GREEN...FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!

From the Tulsa board:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just went to the TU ticket office to get my tickets to the North Texas game. The young man at the window (was not Shawn) said there were only a few left. He mentioned that there were "alot of students" who were driving down to the game. Should have a great TU atmosphere!!!

If you haven't got your tics yet and still want to go, I would recommend that you call the ticket office before going over. Even if they are sold out, I bet you can buy some at the gate at the game.

ITS A SHAME YALL THINK YOU CANT EVEN FILL THE STANDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THATS OK TU WILL TAKE YOUR EMPTY SEATS

That's a lot of talk for a team that reduced their stadium capacity this year to 31,000, and whose highest average attendance was set in 1991.

Your most recent top ten average attendance was 1996 with 24,800. Not much better than UNT my toothless Okie friend.

Edited by UNTflyer

The last time Tulsa came to Denton I brought two guest, UT x andTCU x...told them what a great team we had and super mario was great....they made my guest drop their umbrella's in the large garbage can and then we went in to see theunexpected shellacking of UNT.....my guest have declined future visits to the crappy Fouts Field for more "entertainment" and umbrella confiscation and so I have not been back to Fouts since then....nor do I plan to do so.....when we break ground on a new stadium, then I will consider returning to Fouts until the new stadium is completed...so this is the price losses at Fouts has on attendance. So.....build a damn stadium already....and quit letting other teams whip you like a red headed step child.

Guest GrayEagleOne

We'll see tomorrow hw well that we collectively can prognosticate. Throwing out all estimates that were less than 100 or more than 100,000, I came up with the following figures:

Mean (average) - 21,997

Median (mid-point) - 22,000

Mode (most with same guess) - 25,000

If you guessed a range then I took the lowest figure in that range; not the mid-point.

We'll see tomorrow hw well that we collectively can prognosticate. Throwing out all estimates that were less than 100 or more than 100,000, I came up with the following figures:

Mean (average) - 21,997

Median (mid-point) - 22,000

Mode (most with same guess) - 25,000

If you guessed a range then I took the lowest figure in that range; not the mid-point.

Interesting numbers, it will be interesting to see how they turn out.