Spring Green Vs. White Game Attendance Guess?

trud1966

All I can say is we'd better do better than SMUt with 3,500 and their "Second Coming" of JJ. Show up people. Bring family, Bring friends. pick up a hitch-hiker. hooker, or whatever. The only people that can get the attendence problem off dead-center for the moment is us. No excuses.

All I can say is we'd better do better than SMUt with 3,500 and their "Second Coming" of JJ. Show up people. Bring family, Bring friends. pick up a hitch-hiker. hooker, or whatever. The only people that can get the attendence problem off dead-center for the moment is us. No excuses.

So if I bring a family member that I consider a friend, likes to hitch hike and also pulls tricks, will that count as 4 toward attendance or just 1?

So if I bring a family member that I consider a friend, likes to hitch hike and also pulls tricks, will that count as 4 toward attendance or just 1?

just to clarify I believe the term is "Turns Tricks". Either way, drag that skank to the game...

Edited by trud1966

My fearless prediction is 4,500. Saturday will be a perfect storm of beautiful weather, need to tailgate, need to welcome Deloach back and see what he has done to rejuvenate the defensive corpse in a few practices, and need to see some Dodgeball.

:censored: I'm out of town on Saturday ... My prediction though -- 3750.

See you all at the GMG Bowl Sunday!! -- Go Green Team! :thumbsup: