Nt To Host Mens/womens Bb Playoff Game

OldTimer

man, wednesday nights are tough due to church committments. i already had to miss the osu game on a wednesday earlier this season. hopefully i can work something out.

I think the Lord would support your endevour to support your beloved Mean Green...or maybe bring the church crowd to the Pit

:lol:

We going Hoosiers quotes now?

"I've seen you guys can shoot but there's more to the game than shooting. There's fundamentals and defense."

Best Sports movie ever. :D

What about the Fish that saved Pittsburgh. Now that was a Movie!!

:lol:

We going Hoosiers quotes now?

"I've seen you guys can shoot but there's more to the game than shooting. There's fundamentals and defense."

Best Sports movie ever. :D

Without question the greatest sports movie ever made.

The best Dennis Hopper - free scene (because every scene he's in are pure greatness) is when they first get to Indianapolis and Hackman has the kids measure the court. That movie made me love basketball